Been gone a while/update

@bunnybon7 (34486)
Holiday, Florida
Probably thought I was dead by now. may not be long. still have not figured how I might breath on the plane if I am still on oxygen. Been trying to ween off it but not making much head way this time. So much still to do. Got most things packed that will be sent ahead and some that goes with me plus had to get things worked out to take coco. Scared I might run out of money anyway and daughter won't have a home herself once I am there. Movers coming the 22 nd most likely and me going the 23rd. I have the ticket already just haven't signed up the movers yet for my stuff. feel like the whole world is coming down on me. uugghh! just letting you all know. pray for me and I will you all.
I hope you are able to take a moment to relax. I know how stressful having to juggle so many things can be. As Marcyaz said below, I am almost certain acomodations can be made for you on the plane with your oxygen.
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
I have called and they said I have to have an oxygenator portable one. not sure where to get it but have to work on that also.
@bunnybon7 Can you get it through your insurance? They may be able to get you one at a fair price. I'd start the ball rolling as you know how long those things can sometimes take.
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
@ScribbledAdNauseum trying to. just don't know much about it. maybe insurance. not sure
You can get portable oxygen concentrators for short-term rental, they are allowed on board. You have to discuss with your airline company.
• Marion, Kansas
I was researching some in her area. @bunnybon7 ask your doctor to write a prescription for one for the trip at least. Then you should be able to use your insurance. I typed in "purchase a portable oxygen concentrator in Phoenix." I think there are a lot of places that will do this and deal with the insurance for you.
I really hope that things work out for you, good luck.
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
I know . thanks. not many people know such things. how it works. my biggest problem
@Marcyaz (35954)
@bunnybon7 There are any number of companies in your area that would do this but you have to have a prescription from your doctor before they will do so, as far as I know all insurance companies and Medicare will help pay for this.
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
@Marcyaz i found out my insurance pays 80 percent but my crazy doctor dragged her feet so long and didn't fill it out online and i had no time so luckily the lady at the airline said they could refund if i did it right then on the phone. now my son is driving me and probably being driving me crazy to boot!
Yes,like @Marcyaz says.Call ahead to make this arrangement.
@Marcyaz (35954)
My understanding is you can be on oxygen when on the plane you can call and tell them and see what they say. I will pray your move goes fine.
I was going to mention this myself, I am sure accomadations can be made for you on the plane.
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you. yes I asked and they said only if I get a concentrator. no oxygen tanks can be on the plane
@Marcyaz (35954)
@bunnybon7 If you don't have one you can call your doctor and have his prescribe one for you and all you need is a carry on oncentrator.
I am back tracking as I saw you posted - I missed this one but I have missed you too! I hope all has worked out with the oxygen situation and that you make it to your destination a-ok!!
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i just posted another update. hope to get here after my trip and catch up with everyone. hugs, Bon
@bunnybon7 Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes smoothly . . . we're here for you!!
Oh, bless your heart. I so wish I could do something. Be assured you are in my prayers.
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks @AmbiePam as you have been in mine
@Shellyann36 (8554)
Prayers for you. I hope things work out.
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you
@Lucky15 (33730)
so many things to do. wishing you the best. surely include you in my prayers too :)
@bunnybon7 (34486)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks I will appreciate it
@drannhh (15002)
Glad to see an update from you. I have not been on myLot much for a long time. Miss it and you and trying to get started again. Haven't played the game in your name for a long time either.
Moving is hard enough. I can't imagine what it's like when you are unwell.
@PatZAnthony (11971)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hope you arrive safe and sound and and are happy with your choice @bunnybon7
@simone10 (22231)
• Louisville, Kentucky
You do have a lot on your plate right now. Where are you moving to? I pray that it all works out for you.
I hope your move goes with the least amount of stress . . .
• Marion, Kansas
I do not know why oxygen is a problem on planes. They have oxygen for emergency situations in the drop down masks. I would talk to someone at the airlines. Praying for you friend.
@scheng1 (24849)
If you let the airline knows of your special need for oxygen, they will prepare for you. They definitely do not want someone to have breathing difficulty and hold back the flight. I think you can get the doctor to write a memo to show that you can fly, but need oxygen.
Glad you are able to take Coco. Take it a day at a time. Work on your breathing and the oxygen. If you can relax you can probably do better. Be sure to check with the airline about the oxygen what they permit. Good luck and I will be thinking of you.