Shopping via Swagbucks

Staten Island, New York
I needed to make a few purchases at one of my favorite stores (bloomingdales) and decided to do it via swagbucks so I can earn some SB so I can get to my $25 PayPal redemption faster. I searched for the store in the Shop and Earn section and clicked SHOP NOW to activate. My activation was successful according to the message I got and I also saw a green check mark in the swagbucks button to confirm that. I searched for the items I wanted to get at the store's website and placed my order. Then I went ahead and proceeded with making my second order. I don't remember if it was done in the same tab as the first order or if I used a different tab but it was definitely done in the same browser. When I was finished with my order I noticed that the green check mark in the swagbucks button was not there anymore. Does that mean that the second order won't get credited? For those of you who use swagbucks to shop how does the shop and earn actually work? If I am making two separate purchases in the same store one after the other do I have to do a separate activation for each order? And does the order have to be placed in the same tab? Also, how long after the activation do we have to place the order?
You won't see the swag points for at least 30 days. There is a link on your profile page under my shop and earn - you can check on your earnings there. I have never made two sep. purchases at the same store so I'm not sure how that works.
@sallypup (27503)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I've figured out how to get a gift card from there but not the shopping part. I wish they'd accept me more often for surveys.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@sallypup I don't qualify for many surveys there but when I do they are usually good ones for points.
@sallypup most days I qualify for one survey. Well, the days I try to qualify, I usually get one.
@Marcyaz (35651)
I have never ordered through swagbucks but I am a member and earn SB's but I shop on Amazon with them so can't help you with your problem.
You have to get the swag button on your tool bar then when you shop at a site that participates it will tell you how many swagbucks you will get, etc.
• Staten Island, New York
@AbbyGreenhill I have the button installed. Sometimes, it seems if I am not logged out of swagbucks it can activate the shop & earn for me automatically when I go to a participating site.
@Traceyjayne (1113)
I use SB but only for the polls and searches.
• Staten Island, New York
It seems very difficult to earn SB on searches. At least that's the case for me. Sometimes I get lucky but more often than not I don't earn anything or much at all. And you can't just do search after search to try and get SB cause that can get you in trouble.
@ricki_911 (19568)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, I have used that feature with Swagbucks often. I am glad others use it and can reach their goals faster.
@sishy7 (27631)
I've never used the feature - but it's good to know all the information I read on this discussion in case I do use it in the future...