I feel better when I don't go to facebook!

@EddieHands (37852)
Yesterday was Valentines Day. I don't like that day. I hate seeing the happy couples posting pictures on facebook. Worst going out to see them. I had a cold. So I stayed in and watched scary movies. Well I must say I am glad I didn't go out! Also feel way better not going on facebook. I want to go on facebook now. But that site does not make me happy! I think I only go there out of habit.
@Blondie2222 (21399)
I'm not to big a fan of that day either you don't have to show the one you love how much u love them for just one day. We hardly ever celebrate and that's fine with me.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yeah people think they have to buy stuff and show off that day! Why not buy gifts for the one you love, and show how much you love them everyday! I always laugh. The only ones who win are the candy and ballon companies.
I deleted my FB account years ago since I find the stupid stuff posted on there mind-numbing and a huge waste of time. I do not miss FB one little bit and I feel so free. Best thing I ever did.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yeah the dumb stuff on there is kind of mind numbing! Somethings are cool like video game, and movie groups i follow. But the stuff people talk about on there.. is a huge waste of time most of the time! lol
Sta6y off of fac3ebook if it makes you sad.
@EddieHands (37852)
It doesn't really make me sad, but it does get boring!
@brokenbee (7813)
Sometimes I also avoid going to Facebook. There are times when I want to deactivate or delete my account.