ZIP ZAP ZOOM And other MyLot Activities

Now we ARE COOKING!
Well I was recently made aware of the new site here. I have both open and here are the first things I noticed. 1. Loading is extremely fast compared to the old version which will be phased out. While it may go back to slower loading when everyone is on the same site, it is worth noting that. 2. With the drop down menus moving around the site is less tedious and much swifter. This will likely make it less necessary for me to have 2 windows open To keep up with those I follow, who have suggested a post to me and so many other things. 3. The site is much crisper and easier visually too. So what have you noticed as you Zip, Zoom and park here?
• Olney, Illinois
BIG bug...when I visit a profile and view their discussions, after I scroll down so far, it begins listing MY discussions instead of theirs
@JolietJake Ah I'm glad I'm sitting on the sidelines for a bit. let them sort out any problems before I get there.
@sugartoes (36500)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jaboUK so you still working on the OLD mylot form I take it? I've been on the new one 1/2 the day yesterday & all day today I find that once you get on the new one you will find it a lot better than where you are it is laid out really easy to work with & enjoy it more not that the old one wasn't I'm just saying it's better.
• Olney, Illinois
@sugartoes The new one has a few bugs, you can't scroll through all responses on some discussions, it will only show the first 20.
I haven't tried it yet - I've been reading of everybody else's experiences, and I'm going to wait a while to see if there are any problems reported, before I jump in.
@Lucky15 (33731)
Testing the waters janet. Hehe. I forgot about that
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jaboUK,Me too,just opened it,but not tried.The look is different seems like a blog site.
@cacay1 I'm mostly using the new version now, and I like it.
@amnabas (9940)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I find it fine here whatever the bug arrive it's love to be here.
@Lucky15 (33731)
Haven't seen any flaws yet.
• Olney, Illinois
There is a major one trying to view discussions on someone's profile, after you scroll down and the screen resets, you start seeing your own instead of theirs, but that the only one I know of right now
@Lucky15 (33731)
@JolietJake i think i saw something just now. And wil check that part too
• Kansas City, Missouri
@JolietJake Added this one to this list. Probably won't get to it until tomorrow. Nice work! Should be an easy fix.
@sugartoes (36500)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have noticed about as much as you have as well, but to ADD to that I have notice that the topics are easier to read as they seem BIGGER & I like the way when you put a photo on the topic it comes up as a cover photo which I think is pretty awesome & I have noticed how the layout of the topics like- respond & Items below are set up & the tags we use I like the way they are done as well. I noticed how the notifications are that are really awesome really to sum it all up there's not a whole lot that I don't like about the updates they done, You know sometimes when a site updates it's worse than what it was before the updates with out saying any names or bashing sites I think you know what sites I'm talking about. so I have to I appreciate the work it took to get the site where it is today thank you all
@sugartoes I also like how MyLot doesn't give notice of the new stuff with deadlines so that when it does not happen 'on schedule' it is not a shock to the system or a big let down.
@sugartoes (36500)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Berniezeitler yeah I don't find any topics about what their doing to the site like B B & other sites did that I was on so that might be a good thing.
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sugartoes, the new version is like a blogging platform, so the admin may soon convert this site to a blog site and our earning may be better.
• Midland, Michigan
The first thing I noticed is that your image needs to be turned so it's facing the right way, but that' not a bug on mylot's part, lol. I think the font could be a bit bigger, but I'll just have to up the font on my browser and see if that works fine for me. Still learning the site..
@MarshaMusselman I opted not to fix it even though it was correct when I put it up. The new Mylot turned it on it's side. Guess I should let @myLotBugs know eh?
• Midland, Michigan
@Berniezeitler That would be a good idea so everyone doesn't freak out.
It isn't working well for me.
@Tampa_girl7 What's going on with it for you?
@akalinus (12533)
I logged in to the new site on my laptop and sent a test message. It fell into the ocean and the shark won't give it back. What if I can't use the new site?
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@akalinus, I am still using the old platform.
@Plethos (7358)
when exploring other discussions, they tend to sorta re-list themselves after a certain number.
@sugartoes (36500)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Plethos THAT I have noticed but that was going on with the old one too that I wish they could fix when someone replies back it has a double with it & when you delete it & go through them the SAME reply comes right back on the refresh to get the new replies so yeah I know what you talking about.
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I think I have to love the new version site of Mylot. Its structure is like a blogging flatform.I have to accustom to this new version.Thanks to @JolietJake for showing and leading me the way to the new Mylot.Cheers!
@alberello75 (14244)
• Genova, Italy
Only a short time ago, I heard about the new version of the site. As you can see, it took little time to discover how it works and I have already noticed the improvements, compared to the old version. Fast, easy to use and above all very useful the search system of the users.
@Bluedoll (16792)
Yep I've been using both.
I need to spend more time one it, and try it on my cell