Challenge

@kevin1877uk and @Ladypeace put up a challenge for posting a picture of yourself when you were young, so I'm trying to find one of myself to meet the challenge. This is the same one I put up on Instagram.
These old photos are lovely aren't they? Hope you don't mind me saying but your feet look big! I guess it's the shoes. Don't they have cute shoes for babies nowadays?
I had to laugh about your thinking my feet look big. They do in the picture. I never noticed it before. I have rather small feet actually, Size 7 I don't know what size that would be in Australia. I have a lot of old pictures. I think I will put up a few more, just for the fun of it,.
@IreneVincent I hope you do. I put up a lot in BB and people seemed to really like them. I think such photos take many of us back on a nostalgic trip.
@Ladypeace (2047)
You were a beautiful baby girl, that chair's clearly oversized for an 8 month old. I wonder who took the picture?
I think my father must have taken the picture, and that was 73 years ago.
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Thank you for the mention, wonderful photo of you :)