What do you think of this Argument?

@tallawah (6851)
Kingston, Jamaica
So two people are having this shouting match where One is telling Two that he is trying to 'buy' her love with expensive gifts but gives nothing of himself. And Two is telling One that he isn't measuring the cost of the gifts, as if; "I give you a gift worth $200 I love you more than if I gave you a gift for $100?" Anyway, I was listening with a ninth of an ear, but it hit a button about checking price tag or checking contents of the box? Someone giving you a single red rose might be giving you more heart than the one giving you a single Ruby set in diamonds.
@DWDavis (11216)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
The one who gives the rose along with his heart seeks the treasure of another's love, but the one who gives the jewel may be seeking only to purchase the pleasure of another's body. An the recipient who places greater value on the jewel than the rose is satisfied with being bought rather than loved.
@tallawah (6851)
• Kingston, Jamaica
beautifully and poetically put DW.
to me the gift of one red rose g iven to me with love is worth more than any expensive gif c ould be as it is given with love.
@tallawah (6851)
• Kingston, Jamaica
That is how I feel...that is how I see it...but some people...guess...