Landlady days

Anniston, Alabama
Today I got my car and went off to get a door for one house. Then one guy tenant was telling me the no longer evicted people said they are staying and was texting him some crap, I asked to see text and no, he did not have one. I told him to leave them alone and they will leave him alone, that I am tired of this preschool drama. I had a call as soon as I got home, another tenant of two year is moving. But she told me a few months ago she was looking to buy a house. She did give a two week notice BUT said her baby sitter was looking for a house, and I know that sitter is living there although she says they aint. I told her about my waiting list and to get their number I would consider them if this lady does not take the house. I do have one waiting. Tomorrow I help put in the new door and I hope those survey people show up. How was your day?
Glad you got your car and, I can imagine being a land lady isn't easy.
Did you get to read this post?
I have used your space to inform BUG that there is a problem with your discussions, they appear all to be truncated. What are you using to post?
@myLotBugs This is the second post by this user that is truncated. I can only see the first line, so I suppose there is a problem with the site and the device she uses. Can you have a look and contact the user?
• Kansas City, Missouri
@LadyDuck @yukimori Thanks for the heads up! First time I've seen this bug. Added to the bug list...
@yukimori (8377)
@myLotBugs Not sure if it's relevant now, but it was also appearing truncated on the 'normal' myLot site.
@myLotBugs I am sure this was fixed by a fellow mylotter, I had used the minus arrow as a pointer. they said that will always break the post off because mylots thinks its a code and stops it. Problem solved. I took that out and it posted the whole article.
@yukimori (8377)
Okay, I can finally read the entire post! It sounds like it's just one thing after another with all of your tenants. I think I'd tell the guy with the texts to report it to the police if it's actual harassment, otherwise grow up and deal with it like an adult. (Well, maybe not quite like that because business relationship, but that'd be what I'd be tempted to say. ) The tenant with the babysitter... was the notice what's supposed to be given by law? Take action based on that, up to and including keeping deposits if necessary... but I'm sure you already know what you're going to do. Fingers crossed that the survey people show up and that hanging the door goes smoothly! And, if this is the property with the aggravating neighbor, hopefully she won't get her knickers too knotted over the survey. Me... yeah, I just spent entirely too much money on clearance at Target. That'll teach me to go in to buy plastic bins.