Gud mourning mewLot hoomins

Teh hoomins is in teh kitchen making teh coughee, so I decided to see why he keeps looking at teh compooterz and not ME. And I sees hims is mostly on this 'mewLot' site. And now he is obsessing with this NEW mewLot site. And he is still ignoring me. I will has to poops on teh keyboard if he duz not stops. Oh, here he comes...doo not tell hims I wuz heres...
@JolietJake Don't tell him I told you but your cat is going to poop on your keyboard if you keep ignoring him. Just sayin....
He scares me...there's a LOT of cat in him and he's still just a kitten...
Princess says "Oh, Scar, Scar Scar, it is more effective to puke on the keyboard. It runs further and is slimy". Added note, Princess is now over on the carpet upchucking the treats she just begged for. Could be from the grass she ate while out doors.
Good morning beautiful black panther. I know that you have snapped your lead. Try to calm down and do not annoy your human.
It happened probably 30 minutes after this post...I should have known he was up to something
@JolietJake He looks so cute, but he can be mean.
@LadyDuck I have to keep reminding him to go easy on me when we play, he gets a bit carried away sometimes
Good Morning the Scar.
You should have been here at the house a little bit ago...snapped his lead going after another cat that wandered into the yard, I was afraid I might not catch him...he's rather the badass for someone his age (9 months)
@JolietJake Chasing cat lolz
@TiarasOceanView I heard a strange noise and went to look and he had a black persian out there he was ready to annihilate
If the picture is anything to go by, it looks like Scar is already plotting keyboard sleeping.
Dratted cat...he knows I want to work on that console and I'll be pulling the back off of it, and then he wants to crawl inside. But where did he learn to type?
@JolietJake it's warm inside the speaker.. I wouldn't question WHERE he learned to type, I'd be contacting Guiness! The world records, not the ale!
@ScribbledAdNauseum He keeps wanting to chew wires inside it, I'm afraid he'll destroy it faster than I can fix it
@DaddyEvil (24768)
• Aurora, Missouri
JJ, no matter what happens, Scar didn't do it! If you need to blame someone, blame the dadburned raccoons you wouldn't help him kill last night, okay?
He thought he wanted out this morning...I tried to tell him he didn't, but he wouldn't believe me...about 90 seconds of pouring rain though and he decided I was right
@DaddyEvil (24768)
• Aurora, Missouri
@JolietJake He is still young yet, JJ! Give him a little more time to learn that Dad is NOT always wrong like he thinks... LOL! (jk!)
• Midland, Michigan
THis is the first discussions I've seen here from the voice of a petfamily. Many did that on the site many of us migrated from. I did one, even though I don't currently own any pets. I'm planning on posting it soon since MorleyHunt posted a picture challenge here which it relates to. I just have to edit it some first. Maybe later today sometime. Does your kitty have a name and has s/he written here before? Course, if that's the case it was under one of your other incarnations.
It's Scar, he normally doesn't mess with the keyboard
@PainsOnSlate (20254)
Leave it to a cat to entertain us first thing in the morning.
And at 2 in the morning...and 2:30 in the morning...and 3 in the morning...I sometimes think he only sleeps when I am awake
@Morleyhunt (19750)
When I saw he title my first thought was... This person is having technical difficulties. I wonder what auto correct would have made of this?
He almost got run over this morning, he was directly behind the chair when I rolled it back to go get coughee earlier
@Telynor (1285)
Beautiful kitty!
wow when he stretchs out he is so long and black and kingly scar s quite the cat for sure.
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
Poor scar, I think he was attention, so he used the computer and mylot to get it. When I first saw the title, I thought a kid had typed it and didn't know how to spell.. You got to blame it on somone though, so it might as well be scar.
@nanette64 (17610)
• Fairfield, Texas
LMAO @JolietJake ; I can just see Scar now. He may be reading your email; so watch out.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hehehehe nice post, am smiling big here...cute blackitty meowie.
• Japan
Mai hoomin duz dis too. -- Cherry
@Lucky15 (33386)
Scar..yohooo
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
But it's night.
maybe he wants to join or something.