The Satanic Temple says The Witch movie is great!

@EddieHands (37796)
I really want to see The Witch! The Satanic Temple, says it is a real Satanic Journey. And Stephen King the master writer of horror says it scared the hell out of him! What do you think? Is this all media hype ? or is this film truly Satanic and scary? And do you dare watch it ?
The Witch Trailer 1 (2015) Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Ineson Horror Movie HD [Official Trailer]
I might like it. The trailer looks good. I like horror movies so it will probably be good. Is it out yet no?
@EddieHands (37796)
yes I also really like the trailer! Yes it will probably be good.. it comes out Friday !
@EddieHands I never go to the movies very rare, so I will wait to see it on Netflix or somewhere. Thanks for sharing it WW.
@EddieHands (37796)
@TiarasOceanView awee but it will be more scary in theater! I hardly good either. But I do like discount Tuesdays as movies are super cheap all day every week!
I never watch horror movies, but if Stephen King said it was scary, I may give it a peek.
@EddieHands That sounds like a good idea!
@EddieHands (37796)
@DianneN Yes usually I drink before most horror movies these days! Takes the edge off a little.
@cherriefic (4805)
I think I will watch it as I like these kind of stories. It can make you scared and it's sometimes a good thing to feel.
@EddieHands (37796)
Yeah I want to see it. But I will wait till the critics review it. So far it's getting a lot of hype in the media so far.
@EddieHands I usually don't trust movie critics. When they say its good, it is not really good for me or vise versa. I just watch it if it catches my attention.
@EddieHands (37796)
@cherriefic Yeah so far Stephen King saying it;s good sounds wonderful! You are right critics never like horror movies.
I won't consider it.
@EddieHands (37796)
why do the reviews of it scare you? I am a bit scared of the Satanic Temple saying it's true to life.
@EddieHands I don't play around with anything Satanic.
If it scared Stephen King, then it must be a whopper filled with fear.