Quit my job now life is an adventure!

@EddieHands (37852)
Ever since I quit my job last year life has been an adventure. Oh yes sword fights with monsters. Zapping monsters with magical powers. Flying on dragons. And also talking to flying fairies. As time flows so does the magical adventure we live in. Manifest your destiny.. the power lies within you! Magical Blessings
Good luck to you Wizard. Sometimes we have to do just that..quit!
@EddieHands (37852)
normal life and work was much to boring! I now travel the land fighting monsters.. and using magic!
@EddieHands haha sounds amazing Wizard.
@EddieHands (37852)
@TiarasOceanView Yes i figured why not use magic to life the life I really want!
@owlwings (39103)
• Cambridge, England
I wasn't aware that Cloud Cuckoo Land was one of the incorporated States of the United States of America.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes I live there! it is my own state they gave me. Lots of booze, gambling is legal. And let's not forget the finest weed in the shire is smoked here also ! Blessings
@owlwings (39103)
• Cambridge, England
@EddieHands (37852)
@brokenbee (7813)
Life is really an adventure. Sometimes it gets scary but most of the time I get excited on what it brings.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes that is so true! It can get scary, but also super exciting at times! Blessings !
@Blondie2222 (21398)
There are days I feel like i want to quit my job too and then days i don't. If I quit then I won't make money or be able to pay my bills. I like the atmosphere i work in just the job can be stressful at times. But glad you are happier now and life is good