Mylot will be the end of all other social media!

@EddieHands (37814)
I now laugh will glee because I am free! I laugh at the fact that people think Mylot is not going to take over. Beware Twitter and Facebook! Your days are numbered. For years you have gotten rich off the work of others! But now mylot shares the gold and riches with other people. Mylot is the end of all other social media! Everyone should join and get paid to chat online.
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am not sure that mylot will take over Facebook or Twitter, as they do have a big following, but I will say that mylot is right up there, and I think that the more hear about it the more will come in here and stay. I do have a Facebook and Twitter account, and I do keep them as I have family on them and it keeps me in touch with them, as I never see them as they are miles away from me. I am only on Facebook and Twitter for a few minutes a day, as here is where I would rather be. This place is way to much fun to not be here, and with the new site, it is even better.
I deleted my FB account years ago. Have not missed it at all. I am not a fan of Twitter either. Time is better spent on MyLot in my opinion.
myLot is by far better than both of those Wizard. Of course I am biased.
@Mike197602 (13866)
I don't think mylot will be competing with FB or twitter any time soon. To do that it'd need to add a few features.
@EddieHands (37814)
Oh yeah? what kind of features do you think would need to be added ?
@Mike197602 (13866)
@EddieHands lots like the games and the profiles and all sorts. this is still primarily a discussion site with some social media features. i don't think the mylot owners see FB as a competitor more as something that can be linked in eventually. Maybe they should have FB,Twitter,Pinterest linking buttons on some posts...i think they might do that in the future.
@EddieHands (37814)
@Mike197602 Yeah well that is smart! getting traffic from those sites to this site, will bring up the revenue! And perhaps also out pay for posts.
I hope myLot will never become like twitter and be flooded with inane short-short messages.
@Mike197602 (13866)
twitter is a micro blogging site whereas mylot is a discussion site. I very much doubt mylot will become twitter although twitter could be useful for the serious writers here to promote their posts.
@EddieHands (37814)
@Mike197602 Yeah true twitter is good for posting links, same with facebook.
@Blondie2222 (22365)
Facebook is a huge community with lots of users. I don't think mylot will ever compare to facebook in my opinion. I do see alot of followers here now and it could grow to be that big but i still think facebook and twitter will take over.
You are so right. There is nothing in those two sites except hypocrisy and lies. I wonder sometimes why users post things which are not true and yes there are no earnings there.