I'm Going To Try To Be Productive

@tammys85 (10549)
Hello there, everyone. I wound up not posting last night because I was behind on my work. Once the munchkin was picked up, I decided to take a power nap, which turned into an hour and a half. And this is why I decided not take a nap today. I am not as exhausted as I was earlier, and I plan to make a second cup of coffee. My future sister-in-law came over with the two little ones, and with the munchkin we already babysit.... I was surrounded by kiddies. I wanted to work while he was napping (and he woke up on his own, they didn't wake him up), but that never happened. All of them are gone now, so I am going to post this and focus on my writing. I have found work this week, but my productivity could have been better. I am planning to work my rear end off on some writing. I doubt I'll even be back on here or any social media websites until I hit the halfway mark. I need to buckle down and get things done, even if it means forcing myself to do it. I'm not going to push myself to burn out though, but like I said, I need to buckle down right now. The work is definitely there, but at the same time, it's somewhat slow today. It may take me a while to hit my goal, which is why I want to keep myself from procrastinating. I wanted to get a blogging post up here though. I know I haven't been around here as much, but I think most of you know by now that sometimes I'm too busy. I'll try to work on that though. Anyways, I'm going to wrap this up. You all have a good day/evening. Take care, everyone.
@Lucky15 (33754)
with the the things we have to do, sometimes we can not reach our goal.
@tammys85 (10549)
I don't think I'm reaching it this week. :-/ Luckily I have money from last week's batch coming in, so the paydays should be okay to me. I just have to learn not to beat myself up when I don't reach my weekly goal. Thanks.
I'm surprised you're able to work at all when you're baby-sitting. You must be very organised. Good luck with getting lots of work done this week.
@tammys85 (10549)
I don't babysit and write at the same time. I may jump online when he's napping, but that's it. We watch him during the day, and once he's picked up in the late afternoon, I start on my work. There are times where someone here keeps and eye on him so I can write, or we don't have him at all, but it's rare I'll do both at the same time lol. Thanks a bunches!
@tammys85 Oh, that makes much more sense. I was beginning to think you were Superwoman!
@tammys85 (10549)
@JudyEv Oh nooo lol.
@patgalca (14477)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I have to buckle down too. I really need to get back to my novel. I'm frustrated with all the distractions.
@tammys85 (10549)
I let myself get distracted and procrastinate, and I need to stop with it.
I think your hands are full. What is your weekly goal, if I am not rude to ask.
@tammys85 (10549)
I try to make AT LEAST $100 a week, more if possible, but not less.
Hope that you do enjoy your time when you are here.
@tammys85 (10549)
Thanks! I do enjoy my time here. :)
We all get busy offline at times and that's understandable. =)
@tammys85 (10549)
Thanks! Sometimes it's online, but with my freelance writing, which is my main source of income.