My purchase was great..

I was worried that my poncho from china would be no good. See I read the reviews and also a friend ordered from them. All her goods went in the trash. People gave good reviews and bad and for the price I wanted to see for myself. Well,my item from China arrived in perfect condition today. I am now waiting on 4 more and pray they also arrive and are well worth the money I spent. I tried to leave a review but,could not figure it out on the site. it would be nice to do one for people like me who want to take a chance.
@Blondie2222 (22136)
I'm glad your having success with buying things from China. The only thing I ever bought from china was a part for my car but other than that nothing like clothing etc.
I hope that part worked out for you too.
That is good I was wondering how soon the stuff would come sharon. I have not purchased anything from Wish but I wish to lolz
I hope you will try again to leave a review. I am happy for you on this first package. Hope the rest are good too. Good luck!
@sishy7 (27640)
Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase. It's not a good feeling to have when we've wasted money...