Going To Get My Eyes Examined

@Dena91 (4196)
We're going this afternoon to the doctor's to get my eye's examined. It's been a couple years since the last time I have been. I know that it is time as my eyes are pretty tired at the end of the day and I am having some more headaches because of it. The last time I went I took the deal of buy one pair get one pair free. So I am taking one of those frames to have my new prescription put in. The picture is close to what frame I am going to have. Thankful they will allow us to do that as it will save some money on the overall bill. Hope that you have a blessed day.
I went to get my eye examined last month of November. I go once a year.
@AnneEJ (5023)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
I have to go in April, and though my vision hasn't changed much, I am going to get new glasses as mine are several years old. Hope they let you use the frames you have.
@fishtiger58 (30346)
• Momence, Illinois
That's pretty cool they will let you use your old frames. I hope all goes well with that.
I need to get mine examined too, it's a while since I've been. I hope they let you re-use your frames.
@Dena91 (4196)
They did let me use some old frames which helped with the bill. Thankful for that. Should be ready to pick up on Thursday. Can't wait. Have a blessed day
I hope your eye examine went well. I go yearly.
@ridingbet (49898)
I think I have to have my eyes re-examined again. i get teary-eyed when i am wearing my spectacles for lnger periods of time. I hope it is going down, the lens i mean.
@salonga (27985)
I hope they allow you to do that. I have just upgraded my eyeglasses. I hope it takes long before i upgrade again.
I need to get my eyes checked again. I've been waiting a year since the last time as the doctor really did a number on my glasses. I should be able to read with them, but reading any novel means taking them off in order to read as reading with them on makes everything blurry in a matter of minutes. I'm glad you're getting your eyes taken care of and everything will be crystal clear for you soon.
@antonbunot (9513)
• Calgary, Alberta
That is a good idea! I guess I should also have my eyes examined. Although good eyesight runs in my family, I noticed lately that from time to time my eyes get lazy . . . They call it lazy eyes. My wife says I just need more sleep.
Those really are attractive frames! And a good deal too. I have never had to wear glasses, but I should go for a check just in case. As long as I pass the eyesight part at the DMV, I am good.
@Marcyaz (35695)
I did the same thing when I last bought glasses but not every place will do so. I would check on the internet who will have the 2 pairs at a deal price.
I am going for my exam when I get back home.
@PainsOnSlate (20241)
Good for you for getting them checked. My last visit was not good, I need some surgery - cataracts removed. Not looking forward to it but want to see better than I do right now.