Nurse TLC Tribute

I was walking along one of the old hospitals in my hometown. Then my eyes captured by this monument standing at the middle of the garden. A sudden glimpse of yesterday came into my mind. The monument is carved in resemblance of a nurse wearing a uniform. Looking back at the hospital, I was admitted in this hospital at toddler age. The nurse-in-charge took good care of me until I was discharged. I had felt her tender loving care (TLC) all throughout, the old principle that makes them the best nurse in rendering their service. Do you feel the same way to nurses?
I have one memory of a nurse also when I was a child. She was what is called a candy striper, not sure if they still have them. They wore red and white uniforms striped. She took very good care of me and I also recall my Father visiting with her in the hospital..she was very pretty lolz
@TiarasOceanView That's really a good experience. I agree most of nurses are so pretty and with a smile makes us getting better.
I had to spend a month at age 5 at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago for kidney disease. I was too little and too sick to appreciate the nurses who cared for me, but I am sure they did a fine job!
@Corbin5 Did you overcame the disease my friend? Nurses need to have the TLC. I had read some of their textbook and TLC is also being taught to them at school.