I chopped my hair off..

I got up and went to buy my clippers. I got there and could not believe they cost so much. I figured it would cost me $35 in the barber shop. I also figured since I could chop it off myself I would be better off chopping it and maintaining it myself. So,I am now bald headed by choice. My daughter is looking at it right now and she is like mom your bald headed. I feel so much better but now that it''s off I can see where I was going bald under all that long hair. I don't know if I will it grow back though. if I do I will try to go natural for a while. I am very tender headed and that is why I could not go natural so far. My hair is very kinky in a bad way.
All you might try sharon is to massage your scalp if you can and see what natural ingredients might work, because as you know that is where the hair grows from is the scalp..it would help your hair grow if you want it too that is. I got fed up of mine falling out too and chopped it off, not shaved it but cut it very short.
I need something to help the bald areas grow back in now. I was massaging my scalp a short while ago.
@sharon6345 I do know that Rogaine works, but it is so expensive and when you stop using it, it does not grow anymore so no use I think. I have got me a spray bottle and pour apple cider vinegar in there and spray it on my scalp..ooo it tingles and feels so good, I leavei it on a few minutes while I shower and then rinse it out and my hair has improved from the use of it..it is not falling out as much.
@TiarasOceanView I need something for my scalp that has terrible flakes. Now that my hair is off I can't hide that either. But,I sure can wash it and go.
@Marcyaz (35594)
I used to work with a lady who chopped all her hair off also and she really liked it said it was good for her to not have to deal with her hair anymore. Hey whatever works for you or her. Your daughter will get used to it in a while.
I feel good already knowing I am free of that challenge.
@Marcyaz (35594)
@sharon6345 Good you feel good already about cutting your hair off.
@garymarsh6 (14502)
I like the hair do. Just think how practical it is. No more washing drying combing and preening. Gosh just think how much time you have saved yourself already! I hope your hair grows where is has stopped. You are lucky because if you really want to glam up even more you can always wear a wig.
I was thinking of buying one for the summer months. Thanks gary..
@Ladypeace (2047)
You look beautiful with your hair chopped off. It's liberating to be free of hair woes. Forget about your daughter's slurs.
My mom just loves it. so,does my sister. Kay just got shocked is all. Thanks.
I wonder if you did some research that there isn't some products you could use to bring hair back in the bald areas. I know Rogaine is one but it is expensive. I am tender headed too and have to be careful cause my hair is very long. Good luck with this.
That is very expensive for sure. My mom had to return the unused ones to get a refund.
It should be easy to take care of.
yes it will be very easy to take care of.
Let hope that the hair grows back there.So they you can do something with it.Good luck
it will grow back and I might chop it off again.
I know a few people who do this. Yes, you will quit worrying about the bald spot.
I know in time right.. Thanks.