Been back to school

@kevin1877uk (36985)
Been back to school This week I’ve been on a course, which has been great, it almost like being back at school. Over the years and the job, I once did I was always being put on a course because I was a team leader. Now I no long work in the job and looking around a different kinds of work I can or could do I’ve been put on a course, well there are a number of courses that I will be taking over the next few months. It’s been interesting and fun, but also hard with plenty of handwriting which I hate doing, my hand writing not the best. The course I’m doing is customer service course. Have you been on any course since leaving school?
I plan on going back to college (school) after being on a break for two years or so. I'm not looking forward to writing much or group work! Customer service course sounds very interesting! How long is this class for? And that is where you've been hiding.
@kevin1877uk (36985)
It's not a long course just enter leave with the options to go further. Yes that's were I've been hiding lol.
@kevin1877uk I see! Sounds like a fun course to take though!
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I haven't done anything other the college. Which I want to say was back in 2011 was the last time I went. I have gone a number of times to college. I am glad you are enjoying your course. That makes it more enjoyable then.
@kevin1877uk (36985)
Thank you, I am. I guess once we've finished school we forget all about going back or doing other things.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
@kevin1877uk I would love to go back if I could. I always loved school.
@kevin1877uk (36985)
@T_gray Maybe one day you could do, what would you do?
@gudheart (12740)
That sounds great. I did a three year degree and tried masters but did not like it. Did degree in Psychology. Hope never to go back to studying as I hate exams and revision!
@kevin1877uk (36985)
Wow, I left school at 16 and wished over the years I tried harder. I feel I lack a lot of education, missing out so much.
@gudheart (12740)
@kevin1877uk i think it is because I did too much of it in a sense that I am glad I am no longer studying. It was good fun in college though. Is it a free course?
@whiteream (3800)
Yes, I took a few here and there. While I have enjoyed taking some of them they were a lot of writing and hard work.
@kevin1877uk (36985)
I'd forgotten how much writing is involved and it's hard work when you've not done it for some time.
@whiteream (3800)
@kevin1877uk That's for sure. I was there a few years back.
@Blondie2222 (22886)
Well I hope the course goes well for you and that you pass in the end. I haven't taken any courses lately as i'm too busy with work and other things. But I'm hoping one day to go back to college and finish my degree.
@kevin1877uk (36985)
Thanks it was a god week, really enjoyed it. I hope you can get back to college sometimes and finish of your degree.
I did a few computer courses which were to do with the work I was doing at the time. But they were fun.
@kevin1877uk (36985)
i'm glad that they were fun :)
yeah we have to take some things at work on and off
I used to take all kinds of night class when I was younger, but nothing lately.
@Asylum (48215)
• Manchester, England
I did go on a few courses, but nothing really major. My handwriting is appalling at the moment and this is due to lack of practice. I worked in several jobs during my late teens that involved filling in documents, so I became accustomed to printing instead, which has reduced the quality of my handwriting vastly.
@Vjvals (923)
• Roseville, California
I've thought many times to take some other classes and would like to but have not had the chance other than a computer class (the basics several years ago) Glad you are