Drug testing being part if welfare programes

By C
@ShyBear88 (17134)
Their are many government assistance programes. I have myself used Medicare for two of my three pregnancies. They have started to talk about adding to all of the welfare programes drug testing. Over all I think this is a great idea. Their are a lot of people out their using drugs and you don't want the money that is being given out through these programes to be taken to use to buy drugs. Now most of these programes you physically can't use money it's a card so it makes it hard to buy drugs. But if you want help you need to be clean not only for yourself but if you have children you want to live and be good for them so they stay with you. It's a pain once your child is taken from you to get them back. This is also a way for those moms struggling to get help because they will get you help I know many people will take this the wrong way but it doesn't have to happen I'm not a 100% for this. I don't use drugs and it would make me feel some what insulted to take a drug test for help but on the flip side I understand and that they would offer me help if I need it.
It'd be good for the government to do tests and background research in my opinion. That way money is going toward those who actually need it.
@ShyBear88 (17134)
Their are a lot of people that use the system so it helps cut down on the numbers and is able to offer those that need assistance so in other areas what they need.