Jealousy can be deadly

It may sound harsh but when I was mourning I found consolation in knowing that my father died in sickness and not killed by an unknown assiliant. While we were in the funeral parlor, I noticed a lot of people coming in and it is not the usual crowd of mourners, later I found out that the body of someone who was shot arrived. I cannot imagine the pain that his family must endure of losing someone they love be taken away from them suddenly and in such a harsh way. I dearly hope that they find justice and his soul will find peace. The world is getting crazier each day, I cannot comprehend why a person would resort to take someone's life just because they were jealous of his achievement.
@Lucky15 (33730)
that is just so sad and tragic :(
It is, and its very painful to lost a loved one that way.
It happens in reality and things cannot be controlled with a snapping of fingers. Life is so uncertain and even in danger with humans too.