Leaving House Soon

Switzerland
I have a busy schedule for today. In a few minutes I have to go to see my doctor to renew a prescription. In a couple of hours I will go with my husband to attend a meeting in Italy. If my presence is not needed all the time, I think to walk around windows shopping until the time to come back home. The day is sunny, even if it is a bit cold and windy, but rain is not expected. I will see you later this evening, or tomorrow if we come home late. Have you anything planned for today?
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
I shall be heading out quite soon as well. I have an appointment at the hospital to have my cataract operation assessed, which should result in a schedule for the other eye to be operated on.
@garymarsh6 (14037)
OH good luck I hope you do not have to wait too long.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
@garymarsh6 So do I Gary, although the acquisition of a specified date is my main objective.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
@LoriAMoore Sadly it did not and now I am scheduled for another operation on the same eye.
You swap recipes with your doctor? I wish mine was that friendly. No real plans, just enjoying that it's warmed up a bit, 5:40 AM and it's already 56 degrees (13 C)
I too was wondering. Could she have meant prescriptions? Just thinking
@glenniah (1201)
• Mandurah, Australia
@JolietJake Actually now I think about it ,mine probably is that friendly. hehe
@allknowing of course prescription give her a break Anna seldom makes an error and gosh maybe you could stretch imagiknatkon and conskder it a recipe for her good health lol
They are taking a slide show of my house today and than put it up online for sale.
@jstory07 When my husband and I sold our home about 8 years ago we had pictures of our home online. It was really neat and the fact that we sold it was a miracle. I thank God for helping us sell it or we would have lost it to the bank because we made some bad financial choices, which we still feel today especially with my husband getting ready to retire. So if your younger stay out of debt especially with the credit cards, they are the killers of credit! We are grateful to the Lord for watching over us and helping us through financial difficulties.
Gee, my doctor doesn't share recipes with us!
Mine either!
@infatuatedbby I wish he would I spend a lot of time there LOL
I know I made a mistake I used the Latin form "recipe" for prescription, I was in a hurry and I did not double check what I wrote. I am sorry, English is not my native language.
dr to renew a recipe? a prescription?
Yes prescription of course, I was in a rush and my native language caused the mistake prescription=ricetta in Italian.
@LadyDuck I figured it was something like that, but was like, hmmn, either she oopsed, or I am totally not following!
@Jessicalynnt It was just because I did not even took the time to read the post another time before posting.
@garymarsh6 (14037)
OH nice one have a wonderful time in Italy. Have a nice cup of lovely coffee Anna and hopefully a little lunch or if not a nice cake to go with your coffee. Don't 'spend' too much money window shopping!
I had to attend the meeting, they needed a "Secretary" to type the minutes of the meeting. We came back at 10 in the evening and skipped dinner.
@garymarsh6 (14037)
@LadyDuck OH lordy a long day for you. I hope you charged them full whack for your secretarial skills.
@garymarsh6 I think that one day I should present him the bill of my secretarial work during the last 40 years.
renew a recipe: do you mean a prescription?
Yes, I will never write another post in a hurry, anyway we also share recipes.
Today is June 7, Tuesday here in Manila. No specific plans but I do have some errands to do like do my laundry and talk to my bank representative about my fire insurance and mortgage. Then, there's working out and training in the evening. The morning is reserved for myLot so this is where I'll be.
It's June 7 too here in Switzerland and now it's 9 in the morning. I still have a couple of hours free for myLot, then I have to go outside for some external appointments. The afternoon I should mow the lawn... if it does not rain.
@LadyDuck so were you able to mow the lawn?
@allen0187 No, we had a downpour just when I was ready to go out and mow. It's depressing.
I hope your day was a good one. Today I babysat my great granddaughters.
My husband asked me the favor to join him at the meeting because they needed a secretary. Boring day!
@LadyDuck At least it's over and you can myLot now.
@just4him Yes, I am glad to be at home, I walked at least 5 miles yesterday, today my knee hurts.
It was just the usual work from home, nothing grand or unusual about that day
The day was finally more stressful than I imagined, we came back home at 10:30 PM. I am spending a relaxing weekend.
I spent a good portion of my weekend suffering, again, from more sinus pressure ! I wish the winter season would stay cold and not creep into the 50's and 60's then plummet again, atmospheric pressure is one of those things we cannot control, so I have to endure . . . Hope your week is as relaxing as the weekend was @LadyDuck
@enlightenedpsych2 Today is cold and it rains, this will keep the pollen at bay at least.
@salonga (27993)
Take care!. I am actually not going out. My husband went out of town with his siblings to visit their eldest in the countryside. I stayed behind for I want to finish an article for hubpages.
It has been a hard day, I have a terrible headache today.
@salonga (27993)
@LadyDuck You need some good rest.
@salonga I need to relax and rest today, Milan is a big and noisy city, even if I was born there, I have no more the habit. It is also pretty polluted, I think this is the cause of my headache.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
Nothing much today. I am cleaning the house but slowly in my own good time lol. Have a safe trip.
I am glad I am back, it was a long meeting and I feel tired today.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
@LadyDuck So sit on your butt and chat with us all day.
@fishtiger58 This is exactly what I am doing, I do not even care too much about preparing food. I will take out something ready from the freezer.
@kamel622 (313)
I didn't have a lot planned for today but did end up going to dinner with my daughter and her husband. Nice evening.
It has been a hard and tiring day that left me with a strong headache.
@LadyDuck I hope that you can relax today. Your husband should treat you like a queen today.
@marlina We are both relaxing, I had some online bills to pay, but I will do this tomorrow. I want at lease a full relaxed day.
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Nothing I had planned for today could beat a day of window shopping in Italy. I hope you had an enjoyable time.
I had no time to window shopping, I had to attend the meeting to type the minutes that people had to sign. Not a funny day.
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@LadyDuck I would say your husband owes you a shopping trip to Italy.
@DWDavis I agree, I never stay too long without going to Milan, my mother still leaves there. The next time I go to see her and for pleasure.
@whiteream (3521)
I hope you have a good time and get a walk in. Nothing much going on in my neck of the woods today.
No, I did not had a funny day, finally I had to attend the meeting too and it was very boring and tiring.
@whiteream (3521)
@LadyDuck sorry to hear that. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend.
@whiteream Yes, I am enjoying a relaxed weekend.
So how was your visit to your doctor ? It seems so nice to be accompanying the husband in meetings and get to go where he will be going also most of the time .
I only had to renew a prescription at my doctor office, we have to do this every 6 months. My husband is not very well from about one year, he suffers of vertigo, I do not want to let him travel alone.
@LadyDuck Indeed , should always accompany him , because vertigo attacks can be at anytime .
@MarymargII (9737)
• Toronto, Ontario
I had my daughter, son and my son-in-law and a friend over for my son-in-laws B-DAY Dinner so will rest and tidy up further tomorrrow- it was a lovely Saturday to spend- but now I'm a little tired
I have a relaxed Saturday, it was much needed after the busy Friday.
• Toronto, Ontario
@LadyDuck Yes, Anna I learned a long time ago not to have two busy things in a row. Just one and then rest- ha!
@Shayani (253)
• Pune, India
Well I always feel excited in weekend but have not planned anything til now. I am still at office and waiting for my partner's call as he is supposed to pick me up. I am planning to catch movie tonight and then a good dinner.. :D
A dinner out and a movie are a good way to spend the Saturday.
@Shayani (253)
• Pune, India
@LadyDuck yes Anna
@PainsOnSlate (20254)
I hope you had fun shopping, it must have been a nice day.
It's always pleasant to go out shopping, today is a gorgeous day, I will be out soon.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
Well hope all goes well at your doctors and hubby's meeting. Enjoy the day window shopping if you get too. My friday was lovely work went well and the weather was nice so no complaints.
I had to attend the meeting with my husband, no window shopping, we finished working at 9 PM.