A much better day than yesterday...

By JJ
Although yesterday ended fairly well. Last night's sunset was a good one, and the temp was in the upper 40's, not too bad. Scar deigned for some strange reason to let me sleep though the night without screaming his need to go outside, although as soon as I woke up, he was ready to do his thing...and I opened the door, and it was already 52 degrees (around 11 C) with a south wind blowing, and I propped the door open to let some of it come in (hate that stuffy winter smell the house gets). Coughee and breakfast have served themselves (I was afraid the coffee would spill itself coming to me, but it made it safely), no emergencies on facebook or in my email...it's all nice and calm this morning. (Addendum: went to look at Scar, he somehow slipped his lead and was over at the neighbor's house....maybe it's NOT going to be that good...at least he didn't run...)
@Raelove (16819)
• Saco, Maine
So you're having a good day, too. Then that makes two of us at least that I know of. Hmmm, I just wrote a post about that.
Are you copying me?
@Raelove (16819)
• Saco, Maine
@JolietJake No. I believe it might be one of those "chicken or the egg" moments.
@Raelove Or like minds think alike
@glenniah (1201)
• Mandurah, Australia
Hope the day turned out ok even if Scar did manage to slip out of his lead, as you say at least he didn't do a runner.
It's not quite got a full start yet, just getting ready to go on 8 AM, but it sure looks good out
We're supposed to have pretty nice weather here all day too. It is already 58 degrees and is supposed to reach into the low 60s. I'm these warmer temperatures and looking forward to spring and summer. Of course I won't be enjoying much of the weather today as I will be at work for most of it.
I only have to work for about 3-4 hours, I imagine I'll leave the front door open for the air when I get home.
@Lucky15 (33418)
Maybe scar is looking for a chitchat with the neighbor's cat
He just threw a fit about a stray walking through the side yard, he even cussed me out about it
Scar just wanted you to get some exercise.
enjoy your day.It is nice to get a good sleep iin.
Sounds like a good start to your day and hope that Scar doesn't wander too far
Ah, it's nice when things can go smoothly and for most of the day (and night)! Or maybe he planned it that way just so he could make his getaway to the neighbors so easily . . . hmmm, did you have to run?
Nope, he just looked at me like "What dude, I ain't doin' nothin'"
Scar is one adventurous kitty! The winds are so strong in our Chicago suburb. Garbage day is a bad day when the winds are high. Garbage cans all over the place. Tried to place both neighbor's cans up close to their homes, but off the cans went again.