Redeemed my Bing rewards!

By C
@ShyBear88 (17420)
Yay! I redeemed my Bing rewards today. Almost 8:45 in the morning and yes I had over 475 points so I was able to tell them I wanted my $5 Amazon card. I they where quick about it today too. I guess not many people are redeeming this morning because I seriously got my gift card with in a minute of sending my request in. Normally it takes 24 hours maybe 48 hours. What a good way to start the day by getting a fit card and coffee.
I am just wanting to ask how do you get bing reward points? Can anybody can get it.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
You sing up for Bing, I use it on my tablet, main computer and phone. My phone has the app. I know it works in the us not sure about other contrives so that you would have to look at. But Bing is a search engine.
@ShyBear88 Thank you and I will surely give it a try.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
@Bhaskarjhborah good luck!
So glad you got your Bing rewards! I tried Bing, but Bing never gives me the information I want and I have to sift through the mess to find what I want. With Goggle, I get what I need on first look. I have no patience and no Bing rewards. I have to work on the patience thing.
@ShyBear88 (17420)
I've been using Bing for awhile now I want to say about 2 years now. My husband has been using it to so we both get rewards from them.