Reader Beware: Multiple Topic Discussion! Rant ON!!

sunny day, clouds
Older son is a PITA. Keep putting money on his phone so he can call to check in. When he does call, it is the same old conversation. He talks circles. It is getting on my nerves and I can't function. Sorry, can't keep doing that. He will have to sit and think or write me until the day he gets out, which should be soon. Have a growth on my upper gumline which could be a puss drain that has formed due to having injured a tooth. Dentist took several xrays and found nothing wrong with the tooth. Now this happens. Making an appointment today. Have to come up with $30 to pay him though. My vehicle needs a ball joint replaced, new tires, and when the car is idling there is a strong gas smell. Waiting and wondering about how much we will get back in taxes this year. Of course most of it will go to pay back bills. Need to get my butt in gear and clean the house so I can get out this afternoon and pay my mother a visit. It has been 2 weeks. I really wish I could talk with her on the phone. She doesn't have a phone in her room. Our family can't afford to have this service available for her. I have to work this weekend. Yes, thankful I have a job, but I really hate working on the weekends. Oh, and I might add that I need a new pair of sneakers as the sole of mine is glued together now and hopefully will hold up until I can save for a new pair. Can't go cheap on the footwear, I am on my feet most of the day and need supportive shoes. Okay, rant over, even though I am sure I could add much more to this. Waaa Waaa Waaa. On a good note, the sun is out and it is supposed to be nearly 50 degrees tomorrow. ~ pic is mine taken on one of our drives, on a warm and sunny day
@Morleyhunt (19746)
Hopefully, by this point in time your day has improved. Good luck with the tooth, the car and visiting your mother.
I didn't leave the house today. Stayed in my jammies for most of the day and did housework. Today was my only day off and I have to work the weekend. UGH.
@Morleyhunt (19746)
@ElusiveButterfly my father has been away at my sisters house for almost two weeks. This has been like a mini vacation. Too bad I have had so many things that I have needed to accomplish.
@Morleyhunt there is always something that needs to be done. We really need to start taking time for ourselves for a change.
Wow! You certainly needed to vent. Hope you feel better now. Love your photo!
Venting does help quite a bit. I am glad that this is a place where I can do it and not be judged. The photo is one of many. I love taking photos of clouds.
@ElusiveButterfly This is the place to do it! Be happy!!!!
@DianneN it does lift my spirits up quite a bit.
i really hope that things improve for you. I'm afraid I don't know what PITA is.
Pain in the a_ _
@ElusiveButterfly Oh right - silly me!
@jaboUK LOL. I am abbreviation challenged as well.
that is alot of need all at the same time, I hope you find a windfall and some really good sales at the same time
Even if I found some really good sales, I won't be able to get anything until next pay period, which is Friday.
@ElusiveButterfly that's why I said a windfall first, like money just appearing on the table one day or something
@whiteream (3521)
Well, I hope things start picking up for you. But, I do know what you are going through. Money is tight for everyone these days.
Unless we win the lottery it appears that our financial woes won't go away anytime soon. And this too shall pass.
@whiteream (3521)
@ElusiveButterfly I know how that goes all too well
Things have to get better right?!
I hope so, because as we all know, they can get worse.
@ElusiveButterfly ....and they usually do right!
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
Hope things pick up for you. Have a nice visit with your mom
Thank you. Even if I spend a few moments with her, it will be good to be in her presence.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
@MsTickle (24962)
Hope you can find your silver linings sooner rather than later.
I look for them every day. They are out there.
@Fleura (7191)
Wish I could think of an easy (and cheap) solution. Could you give your mother a pay-as-you-go phone just so you can call her on that, or is that not allowed?
She is easily confused. My brother said she would probably wake us at 2 in the morning.
its so great we have mylot t po vent and nobody will give us any g uff. The sunshine should help a bit hope all gets straightened out for you quickly
Everything works our eventually. The things that plague our minds can become troublesome. I turn them over to God. He has lifted so many heavy burdens from me, for which I am ever grateful.
@Shellyann36 (9513)
Hugs to you and I hope that you are able to overcome those problems.
Financial woes will probably always be a consistent, unless I win the lottery big time, then it will be a headache. Shoes are replaceable, just gotta save my pennies. The tooth problem hopefully will be resolved next week. I have to call the dentist to get an appointment.
@Shayani (253)
• Pune, India
I understand how you feel , when so many things need to be handled along with finance!!! Well now it will be all fine, finally you poured it all and this will keep your mind a bit relaxed for sometime though. best wishes !!!
I have always said it is better to let it out than keep it in. These problems are minor ones and I can handle them pretty well now. All but the tooth problem that is.
Sometimes having a good rant makes us feel like we can deal with what we know we have to deal with. Have at it!!
I did feel better after posting it. Haven't really thought about much of it. Except for the need to see the dentist.
This is a great place to vent. I think it is one of the real benefits of a site like this. I really hope things improve for you - and soon.
I stayed home today rather than go out. Took some me time today. It was a good day for it.
Glad you feel free to rant here. Letting it all out does help at times. I do hope things get much better for you!
I am trying to put it all behind me and look to the future. Trying to figure out this and that though. It becomes overwhelming.
need to calm down.Yes,like they say go for a walk.But I do like the photo there/
Perhaps I'll go on a nice drive this afternoon once it warms up that is.
I hope you have a good day and go for a walk to relax yourself.
Other than walking into and about a store to pick up a few necessities, that is all the walking I will do. I am trying to relax and clear my mind of the crap that is bogging me down.
@brokenbee (7856)
I hope everything will be better soon. I didn't know what PITA means and I had to read on the comments and found the answer.
Im so glad that you and we have a place to vent were nobody will give you any guff I hope you can get things ironed out to your needs curious What is a PITA person?
I hope that the tooth issue heals up and is much better soon. Your body may be acting out due to all the stress you have been under, especially with all the heating issues on top of all these other matters. You have been my friend for a long time, I care about you and what is happening in your life. I will pray for you right now, in case I forget later.