Feb19 Sun is Shining Good Morning Mylot Friends

Garden Grove, California
My goodness the months slipping or maybe whizzing by and I'm close to 9 dollars so I will more than make payoff.Thanks to all my dear my lot friends., I can remember back when first came here to the new mylot I had written Good Morning fellow bubblers and was I embarrassed. We live and learn,It looks like a gorgeous day but even though I did sleep well, I need a nap.I Woke up middle ofthe night hobbling in my sleep confused and sleepwalking. Odd and its left me feeling in need of more sleep.Every step I took I was in exeme pain from my right knee.
@pyewacket (44041)
I sure hope you feel better. It was a gorgeous day here too. Tomorrow it's to be near 60-degrees…very unusual for the NYC area in February
I feel a lot better now that I found out why I was asleep on my feet low blood sugara I checked it in the med room and was jus 73 too low and I bet it was lower all afternoon now that I cannot have diabetic blood test supplies i my room I cannot check it at random times. tis idea s potentially dangerous I think.
@savak03 (6682)
Hi, Pywacket, it is good to see you here. I have to get my internet installed before I can do much online. Using phone data is expensive.
@savak03 still the mouse love it glad y ou are here andpyewacket too hope you get your internet installed soon
I hate waking up disoriented
me too as sleepwalking is really new to me feel fine now
The sun is back after our two rain filled gloomy days here in SoCal. Business as usual!
Im in Socal two and it was good to have the rain but I love the su nshine to Im in GardenGrove by the way lol
I hope you get to feel better as the day progresses.
the sleepiness is wearing off and now I do feel a lot better.
@Marcyaz (35954)
Sound like you should go back to bed and sleep some more and stay off your knee.
I did go b a ck and had a nap and again got a phone call and by heime o o thephone hey had hung u p on me.
@Marcyaz (35954)
@Hatley Sorry you were woke up by the phone ringing.
@Marcyaz wha reallyh teed me o ff they hung upbefore i could get to the phone. grrrrrrrrrrrr
@savak03 (6682)
Good morning patsie, I am just dropping in once in awhile cause I'm having to tether to my phone to get online. I think I'm going to have the internet back on after the first of march though so then I will get to drop in a lot more often.
hope you do Savak I have missed you. more and mor of he old onesare showing u p now.
@AnneEJ (5082)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Sorry you are having pain in your knee. I am almost to the 10 dollars, so am finally going to make it this month. Have a great day
Im glad for us both as Im almost to ten also so we wlll make pa off Im havin a great d ay.
same here.I hit the nine dollar mark.Hopefully to make it to ten soon?
hi @amadeo we are going to make iit I also have nined dollars anmd s ome cents to and we might even add to the ten dollars lol.
I am a walker in my sleep on occasion. While sleep walking, I fell down the basement stairs, all 15 of them, and hit my head and was out for a while because I took a wrong turn. Just bruised up pretty bad, but no broken bones. Sorry about your knee. My left knee is my problem knee. Heck we would get around pretty good if we held onto each other since we would have two good knees.
yes just hold ing each othe up. I have a brace on m y left leg as my fofot s malformed. I hurt myfoot and my quack of a doctorsaid t was a sprain so by the time I saw an orthopedist he sai t culd no be operated on the tendon was rupred that holds your foot flat so was put into orthopedic shoes with a brace to kee myfoot upright but that leg never hurts lol.
That was funny. I can see doing that. And yes the months are roaring by
@Hatley all in fun I am sure.
@paigea of course all in fu n JJ has known me sinceethe old mylot days
@Blondie2222 (19929)
Yes the month is sure flying by but I'm okay with that then the warmer weather will be here in no time. I had a lovely Friday of work and the weather was beautiful so can't complain
its been wonderul here and I am getting to feeling better frm my allergy attack too. nowits Saturday sunny here cool b ut mlld
@amnabas (9955)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Good morning happy sunny day there.
good morning o h no its now about two pm afternoon lol it is a happy day here.
Well, we are your fellow bubblers :) I used to sleep walk too. I dont like doing that.
no i felt so scary and what if I had gone out in the hall but I woke inime so guess im okay yes a lot of us cam here from bubblews anmd i wonder what happened to the three y oung men lol