Mini Movie Review: "Anything for Love" (2016)

Los Angeles, California
Will you do anything for love? Even lie? Or embellish your online dating profile? That is the premise of the Hallmark Channel romancer "Anything for Love." Erika Christensen plays Catherine Benson, a high powered business CEO at her father's corporation. She has no time for romance though Charlie (Antonio Cupo) thinks it is time for a merger. Her real fear are opportunists only interested in her money or piece of her company. Assistant Debbie convinces Catherine to create an online dating profile pretending to be her. Meanwhile, registered nurse Jack Cooper (Paul Greene) is informed by his orderly buddy Reggie that male nurses get no respect while doctors get all the women. Unbeknownst to Jack, Reggie tweaks the profile stating Jack is a doctor. Jack and "Debbie" connect and a series of dates ensue developing romance and providing humor. Charlie does his best to muck things up. Eventually deceptions must come out so will love conquer all? What do you think? This is Hallmark. "Anything for Love" is pretty much run of the mill standard fare.
You may want to check the title for the typo. Btw, why have you blocked me?
If he blocked you as you say, you would not be able to comment on his discussions.
@AbbyGreenhill Strangely, I've encountered this phenomenon twice. I can comment but not send a message. I've informed admin about this who wants to know such things.
Thank you for pointing out the typo. Always embarrassing. I have not blocked you. I have never blocked anyone.
I have no interest in this.Not my type of movie.What I did for love
This could be any one of 100 Lifetime girl movies.