Good Morning Mylot friends and How are You is an Okay QuestonT

Garden Grove, California
In the elevator comng back up from breakfast friend resident asked that same old queston Are you oKay? Now its dawned on me I am taking that the wrng way as it means are you well orr are you gettng a c old , I care about you. So we shold realize that if we never get asked these questions just maybe our so called friends d not wast time caring about you. So thats my brainstorm for the mornng. Hope you all are fine on This Saturday February 20.funny how our banks hover on 9,5950 making us sweat onthe way tol ten dolllars. I do hope since I have nine days to pick up a f ew more dollars over the ten. First I have to make pay off. lol I hope all of you are enjoying the start of a nice weekend and doing some things you have waned to do all week. Me, Im mylotting and getting over a combo of allergy and head cold.
I don't see why anybody would object to being asked that question - it shows interest and concern
you are right but I had been asked so manyimes one day I just got to the point where I asked' do I not look okay?' the person sad'NO You look like you are going lw blood sugar.: we checked and she wa rght and apologzed for being snippy wih her. as she was right now I do apreciate he concern as I often ask that m yself.
@xstitcher (11501)
• Petaluma, California
Hope you can get over your head cold and stuff. ;( I have allergies, but I've never been tested as to what I'm allergic to.
I would like to note you caught up and passed me, and I am almost always on for a hour or so a day!
Im getting close to ten now and hope to add more to it lol
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Good morning I hope you get rid of cold and allergy.
I am feeling a l ot better today so am really mylotting toda y.
Most elders ask this question?mostly conversation.like I am asking you.Are you Okay
Yes and I really feel someof them here really care as they know I hav e had a fe w health prob lewms being a diabetic
Hoping you have a comfortable day.
Im feelkng reall grea today as my medication worked and Im almost to ten doll ars whee
Nothing wrong with that question, it is quite normal.
yes I realkze hat now b ut used to get tired of bein asked lol
I am just rising above pay out. Nice day with a blue sky.
@Marcyaz (35672)
Hope you get over your cold symptons quickly. I don't see anything wrong with that question.