Good bye facebook ! Hello money!

@EddieHands (37814)
So i've been making way more money since I stay off facebook now. Making products.. selling and promoting! Plus mylot. Oh but then again I found a way to make money off facebook with a new site I made. So money is being made either way! Less facebook, more money.
@sugartoes (42008)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that's awesome so tell us more or at least ME cause I could sure use a way to make more money right now
@akalinus (20141)
I think a lot of us would like to hear more about this.
@whiteream (3724)
me Too!!
@hexeduser22 (5853)
It's good that you found a good way to make money online. Enjoy it! Not everyone will have the same realization you have right now and not everyone will agree with you but here in mylot, I'm pretty sure you'll get a lot of thumbs up
The less time we stay on FB, the more money we make, it is incredible how much time we wasted on FB.
@whiteream (3724)
That's true. I have always stayed away from facebook. I only use it to promote my blog and article. That is the only reason. I even started an account. I didn't even have one until about a month ago.
@whiteream I opened my account 6 years ago to stay in touch with my cousin who lives in another country, but I almost never use it.
@Daljinder (22072)
Interaction here is more safe and genuine than it is in facebook... Have fun with the new source of income you found...
@amnabas (10310)
• Karachi, Pakistan
That's what I believe I stay on mylot more and more rather to be on Facebook.
@silvermist (20085)
@EddieHands All of us will like to know about how you are making more money.
@Blondie2222 (22378)
Glad your finding ways to make money online. I wish I knew ways but i like my job i have so far now I'll stick to that.
@whiteream (3724)
food luck with everything. I try to stay away from Facebook. But, I use it to promote my article and stuff.
• Surrey, British Columbia
yeah,less facebook me too .i do my facebook just for checking messages and responding important things
I don't interact much in this site anymore. But I used to promote some products that I could sell something, too.