Where can I find Super Mario Bros Mushrooms in real life?

@EddieHands (37845)
Hello everyone I have a magical question! Where can I find Super Mario Brothers Mushrooms like the ones in the video game? i am asking because I want to eat them dinner! I love mushrooms
@RaineyR (215)
Try ebay... you can buy almost anything on ebay lol!
@EddieHands (37845)
Ok thank you for the tip! that sounds wonderful! I would like to try these mushrooms!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Well I would like to have some for super powers. Let me know if you find them somewhere so that I can go collect me some. I'm not much for mushrooms in general though.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes me to for super powers and being able to jump higher! I will let you know if I find some of them? Oh really? I love cooking and eating mushrooms.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
@EddieHands Yeah I have never been a fan, if I cook I don't use them and if I order something out I request my food brought to me without the mushrooms, if it is brought to me I will eat some of them, just don't care for the texture.
@EddieHands (37845)
@beaniefanatic13 hmmm I see! yes some people don't like them, Not sure but I loved them ever since I was small. Blessings !
I would check into getting a unicorn first. Once you have that then you have access to magic and can request a Mario Bros. mushroom.
You can buy them in the form of a candy container (I've seen them in party stores) or as a doll toy - and as it stuffed - I guess you can say they are stuffed mushrooms . But I don't think you want to eat them. You can always take regular button mushrooms and paint those circles with food coloring