Shane O Mac is back.

Banks, Oregon
Wow big time shocker tonight as I tune into RAW. Vince is giving an award to his daughter, when his son who hasn't been around in 7 years appears, saying he wants control of RAW, the crowd went absolutely nuts and, I was happy to. I hope Shane does get control of RAW, things don't really look good though, because Vince McMahon booked him in a match with Undertaker at WrestleMania and, not just any match, but hell in a cell, you're not going to want to miss it. I guarantee you someone is going off the top of the cell.
• Portland, Connecticut
Yah I am sure I will miss it , I actually used to know a professional wrestler and I can't get too serious about it though they are great athletes.
Yes, they are great athletes and, put on a good show.
• Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I would love to see Shane O'Mac get tossed off the cell, but come on. He's 46, sure he's bouncy and still has his swagger (unlike another guy with the same name), but I am not sure if Shane's body is ready to take an insane bump like that. I think Taker will turn on Shane, and Vince will bring in The Rock or Cena to fight on his behalf. That would be a better match, and we could still have a Shane bump or two.
• Calgary, Alberta
I am so sad this topic got invaded by casuals. If you notice the comments, most people here quits watching wwe after attitude era ended. Back to the topic, I didnt recognized him at all. He have wrinkles and gray hair. I thought he already sold all of his stocks to Steph. I wonder who convinced him to be a wwe character again. He is like a trillionaire in China.
Shane has always took huge risks like that. So, I do expect it to happen and, sure he will be fine, he's in better shape then Foley was when he did it and, no Shane just took a break to become rich on his own, he never had any intention to completely leave forever.
• Calgary, Alberta
@TRBRocks420 I think under taker will agree to be pinned by him by the end of the match, making him in power when it comes to storyline.
Why does Shane want control of Raw? What is his reason to coming back to Raw?
He's just ready to come back and, also because people are sick of HHH and, Steph as owners. I think they will have a good feud.
• Calgary, Alberta
Storyline purpoposes. His sister and dad are currently villains so there is a need of a hero to stop them.
@CaptAlbertWhisker How about they bring Linda Mcmahon. hehehe
@VivaLaDani13 (17262)
• Perth, Australia
I was looking up the theme music for Vince and Shane the other night. Vince was one of my favourites. Is Stephanie and Triple H still together?
Yeah, they both have pretty entertaining music, fits them perfect, also yes they are still married and, have like 3 daughters I think.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 wow sweet. Never knew they had kids. That's awesome.
• Calgary, Alberta
wow he looks old. He looks older than his dad, The last time I heard about his is that he lives in China, The last time I saw him on TV he looks like a college kid, I remember him a lot during the attitude era. Aging is much more kinder to Steph.
He doesn't look old other than his hair color lol. I know a guy who got grey hair in his 20's haha.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
When I visit my Mom, I'll tune in to RAW because she enjoyed seeing it and she keeps on saying, good, good and I think, her mind will refresh, she knows what she is viewing.
That's cool your mom likes it, it's fun too watch.
Boyfriend said : This is something new! He is looking forward to the episode.
Awesome yes Shane hasn't been back in 7 years.
@amnabas (9988)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Enjoying your wrestling star......... Carryon....
Thank you and, enjoying it very much.
I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks and, I will.
@ridingbet (43641)
when I see RAW on TV, and I know the wrestler, I sit down and watch it; otherwise, if I don't know any of the players, I change the channel.
The only way to get to know them is watch, but I hear you.