Ghost Stories

@danny1971 (1728)
Church Hill, Tennessee
So, some of the co-workers were swapping some ghost stories to our manager tonight. and it must have got her going. Because I came behind the counter, and came up next to her, and past her, and she got scared. LOL I thought that it was funny. and I laughed out loud. She said the next time that I come around that corner again, to cough, or do something to let her know. Than I went back in the back, and there was this other girl back there, and she told me that she told our manager a ghost story, and that she was getting her scared real good tonight. Such a funny group I have at work!
It is nice to work with fun people.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Yeah, it is. It makes work go much more better, and more fun. IMO that is. LOL
IT is funny you should mention this. I work in what is called the "Grocery" department. Some of the "front end" or cashier people asked me last night if it was true that we had a ghost in the store. I told them that chances are I started the rumor. The truth is that I've been there at night with just myself being in the main part of the store and heard things / seen movement out of the corner of my eye. I don't get spooked at it but I guess that's because I believe in ghosts and spirits and that they can't harm us.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Oh yes, I do believe in ghosts and spirits, and agree also that they can harm you. We was talking about ghost tonight, and than my manager asks me if my phone went off. I didn't get a chance to answer just yet, because this other co-worker asked me if it was an old spice whistle. And than I told them no, my phone didn't go off because I had it on vibrate. They freaked out, and I did too because I do have the old spice ringtone on my phone. It is set to the default notification ringtone though. And like I said, I had it on vibrate. LOL Weird, just weird!!! LOL
@danny1971 Maybe I am missing something. It seems more plausible that they've heard the ringtone before. That also sounds more like a pyschic thing than anything real spooky. You believe they can harm us? I believe they can interact with our environment and that they can try to be harmful / malignant but that they can't really succeed in doing bad without a willing participant if that makes sense. I've come across a mischevious spirit (my aunts house used to be a doctor's house and there is / was a mischevious spirit there) but not a outright evil one.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@ScribbledAdNauseum yeah, the ringtone was weird though that the co-worker heard an old spice ringtone, and me having my phone on vibrate. as for the ghosts/spirits can harm, I do believe that there are entities out there, which, is what I was reffering to. I've had entities come into other people's bodies, and the entity tried to kill me. It was scary as hell. They had a knife in their hand, and was trying to kill me. I didn't know what to do, except pray to God that they'd stop.
Sounds like a good group and, fun night at work.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Yup, sure was. I enjoyed myself tonight listening to them telling ghost stories and such. And the best part was that my manager was getting scared. She was like, "Of ****! I think I heard something outside"! LOL Funny!
@Gillygirl (16793)
• Sutton, England
It sound like they are really good fun
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
yeah, we all had a good time tonight. It was a fun night, and like I said, that it makes it better to work with your co-workers and managers when you can have fun with each other. even if it's about fooling around like we did tonight. LOL
That would mess up my entire evening for sure. I would have been scared too.
Sounds like a lot of fun! I would be the chicken out of the crowd and would probably need assistance going to my car (if it's at night).