Anniversary plans made!!

By C
@ShyBear88 (16898)
I'm so excited for the end of next month to get here. My husband and I will be celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary and we try to every year get a night maybe 3 max away from our children. Last year was our 5 year anniversary but we just had our 3rd baby so we couldn't really leave him for a night with him only being 12 weeks old. So we stayed home brought the baby with us to dinner and the other two stayed with family for the evening while we ate. So this year we planned to do something nicer and to get a hotel close by in case we need to come home or bring one of the kids with us for some reason. So we planned to stay at this hotel that specializes in couples weekend or getaways. We booked a room for 1 night with a fireplace, a hot tube, movie at the Alamo and dinner as well. It'll be a nice fun and relaxing night away from our 3 children. I hope my littlest will be okay and not give my mother in law a hard time. He hasn't spent a night away from me yet like the other two have. I look forward to this night out away from my little loves.
I thought you were bring one with you. I hope your night will be fun.
@ShyBear88 (16898)
No we are not bring one with us. Mother in law is taking all three. Unless one is really sick, or the baby throughs a huge fit I guess then he would have to come with us but then we wouldn't have any fun alone time. If you know what I mean. The older two are excited for us to go away on April 2nd.
@Blondie2222 (19107)
Sounds like a wonderful get away. Me and my boyfriend our celebrating 5 years together in March and our going to the Poconos for our anniversary. I never been were going Friday thru Sunday of our anniversary weekend so I can't wait.
@ShyBear88 (16898)
That's cool! I haven't been there either. Have fun!! I'm looking forward to our one night away from the kids.
@sishy7 (27748)
Sounds like a great plan... This year will be our 25th and we haven't had the slightest idea what we're going to do... Happy (early) Anniversary!
@ShyBear88 (16898)
Happy easy anniversary to you as well. I'm sure you will come up with something. I always tell my husband immhappynto just to have dinner our alone. 25 years is great!!!
What a wonderful time for you and your husband! Our anniversary is the end of next month too and we will have been married 44 years. We are going for ice cream sundaes which is just the right treat after being married for 44 years. Wishing you the happiest of anniversaries!
@ShyBear88 (16898)
Wow! 44 years that is a long time. Congrulations and happy early anniversary to you two. We got married on the 30th of March. Ice cream sundaes sounds awesome. It's a good treat any time even for a celebration of 44 years.
@dodo19 (28546)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy it and are able to have fun.
@ShyBear88 (16898)
I hope so too. As well as my kids behaving while I'm gone for a night.
@boiboing (12466)
• Northampton, England
I hope that's a hot tub or my imagination will be going into overdrive.
@ShyBear88 (16898)
Theirs a hot tub in the room and a fire places as well.