Craving

By C
@ShyBear88 (16865)
I have a craving for a meatball pizza and not for just any where from Maddios. It's this small family run pizza place where I live and they make this meat pizza that has pepperoni, bacon and meatballs on it. It's so freaking good I'm drooling just thinking about it. Here I am at 11pm on mylot thinking of this pizza while I eat a bacon and tomato pizza leftover from lunch today. Trying hard to curve my craving for pizza by eating a different pizza. I guess I know where I wanted to ate later this week after I get paid for babysitting.
For meat balls, I would prefer to eat them in a submarine sandwich.
@ShyBear88 (16865)
I do love meatballs but I don't like them on subs for some reason. I think it's a texture thing for me in that case. My husband likes eating meat ball subs.
That pizza sure does sound really delicious! I just had pizza last week - it's one of my favorite foods! Hope you get your pizza fix soon!
@ShyBear88 (16865)
I know it sounds so good but I bet it so bad for me my none exisiting gallbladder. oh wait I can handle that it hasn't hurt me before eating since then or I might not be remember correctly. Mom brain. Yes I hope I get my fix soon.