The Triforce of Wisdom is real.

@EddieHands (37816)
if you ever wondered what the glowing green triangle was in my avatar is was a graphic of The Triforce of Wisdom I made. It's from the Legend of Zelda Cartoon Series. Well now my avatar is a handmade version of it! painted with glow paint! Wonderful.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I pray for wisdom everyday so I am very impressed
@EddieHands (37816)
Yes it is good you pray for Wisdom everyday! And here I am Wise Wizard to spread wisdom and magic across the land!
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
@crossbones27 (20780)
• Redlands, California
That is cool.I stole my little crossbones avatar. To be fair I sent an email to the guy who designed it and asked if if I could use it. He never responded back as I think it was a side job for him. He made the crossbones logo into a three d antenna attachments for cars. Must have never caught on. I have been using it for over 5 years and he has never chased me down. It is not like I make money off of it anyway. Just think it is cool and well designed. Now you know the history of my avatar as I know yours. Never did write about this before.
@EddieHands (37816)
Wow that is really cool! I always wondered where you skull avatar came from. It is a good design! I would have loved to put it on my car antennea. But now cars don't really have antennas. My avatar is just a picture of my hand made paper art,, painted with magical glow paint.