Nobody's Perfect

@1wldngl (3996)
Last year I was "let go" from my job of 4 years because of medical restrictions and the subsequent surgeries that I had to endure to get things back to normal. I worked at a local school cafeteria and it was back breaking hard labor. I still have a dear friend who works in the administration office there. Today she posted, via Facebook, that they are hiring again. They have a hard time keeping reliable help that can pass a background check. I admit to a little sense of karma, because...well...nobody's perfect. I popped her a note and we had a laugh. She is aware of the many shortcomings of the district and the child nutrition program. I don't miss that part in the least, although I do occasionally miss the ladies I worked alongside. Do you recall a nice little bit of Karma justice that you took great joy in? Do you even wonder if there is Karma justice for taking delight karma?
I would have chuckled over that myself
@1wldngl (3996)
I so did. My friend understood. I told her I would be good and not make sarcastic comments on her thread. hahahaha She loves me.