Are you a fan of American Horror Story?

Boise, Idaho
I believe it is on A&E and has been on for five years. They have had Hotel this last season and Freak Show, Witches, Asylum and Haunted House on the previous years. Now, my question to you, if you are a fan, is what subject do you think the next season will be. I have often tried to figure out what the next one was going to be and haven't been able to. What do you think it will be? Or, do you even think it will be back for another season. And, do you like how they have incorporated the same actors the last few years back into it the next season?
The best season was Asylum in my opinion. Hotel really suffered from the absence of Jessica Lange. I have read the show has been renewed for another season and while they keep the details secret, the next setting is going to be contemporary.
Oh, good. I wondered if there was any info out on this. Glad it will be coming back. Several people have said that Asylum was best and their favorite. I simply can't choose. I liked the Witch one a lot. Didn't care for the first one at all. Freak Show was great. I didn't see where the last season suffered at all by Jessica Lange not being in it.
@celticeagle I didn't like the first season either. The witch one was okay. Freak Show was great to begin with but ran out of steam like they all do. Lady Gaga ain't no Jessica Lange and you can tell that was the Lange part.
@AkoPinay (11670)
Sorry I am not a fan of any horror story/movie :-D
That's a shame.
never seen, on the list to watch though
Very entertaining.
I have never watched this program. I do like scary though. Should give it a try.
They are pretty out there. On late at night for good reason. Just FYI...
@IvySaysHi (4344)
It is on AMC and they have already revealed it will be in a village/forest type setting for the next season. I love how they incorporate the same actors yet still manage to add new ones.