talk talk talk talk talk

@tallawah (7768)
Kingston, Jamaica
At my new office is a motor mouth. He's like a toilet with a broken flushometer. He never stops. He has this deep cracky voice like a grinding machine. Before I came he was regaling them with all sorts of stories about places and things and I don't know how he was so unlucky as to hit on the University I attended back in the Pliestocine. He said he was a 'Professor' at the University I had attended. Now that University was pretty highly rated (needed an 87% average (that is a high B+) to get in. So I ask him...and because I wasn't thinking to extend that babble, I told him that I had attended that University. He babbled something. Not admitting he was lying, but hemming and hawing. He still keeps up a babble...still talks about what he doesn't know...still tries to push words... Now, having had me step on his tongue, realising that I only talk about what I know, for a fact...that if I say I went to X's wedding you'll find me in a photo, or if I say I went to that concert, I can tell you what happened...if he had the brains of an average lizard, he'd be a bit more caareful with his oral diahreah...but he's not. Every day, right outside of the office, it sounds like we're grinding stone, cause he never shuts up. I'd run him, but he's supposed to be the maintainance and go for...so if I need silence I'll send him to go buy something.
@mammots (3284)
Offer him some food to chew on so he will have to close his mouth and chew his food and not his words.
@tallawah (7768)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I thought of that, but he talks when he eats...he just can't shut up...you don't have to listen. A guy came, sat down on the stairs, and he went over there...blah blah and if you look at the guy, he was sleeping. But that didn't stop Fitzy...
@mammots (3284)
@tallawah Have you tried giving him a rim of long bond paper so he can write down everything that he wants to say
@tallawah (7768)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@mammots he will talk and talk even if he has book open...he'll stop and talk it's like he has some kind of mental problem.
@DeborahDiane (18039)
• Laguna Woods, California
I like to have peace and quiet around me, so that man would get on my nerves, too.
@tallawah (7768)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I feel like putting plastic bag over his head