Feline Vs Canine

@1wldngl (3991)
Have you ever noticed that cats can get away with so much more than a dog ever could? If a cat bites you, you expect it. If a dog bites you, the dog is in trouble. If a cat goes outside the litter box, it's YOUR fault for not keeping it clean. If a dog goes in the house, the dog is in trouble. If a cat scratches up the furniture, we buy them scratching posts, and they might get squirted with a water gun. If a dog scratches up the house, OUT it goes!! Cats rule the world man, we are only along for the ride. Cat people are slaves, face it.
I have never lived in a world like that Never had a cat that bit me or anyone else. That was the one that got me. The rest are pretty realistic. We have three cats. They do rule the roost. We are merely their pets.
@1wldngl (3991)
That's pretty much the truth.
@1wldngl ....They come and check on us occasionally.
@1wldngl (3991)
@celticeagle HAHAH....right!
Yes, I definitely noticed that. Especially when I lived with my parents and the neighbor's cat pooped in my parent's flower box by the front door every morning. Dogs can't do that and get away with it, and you don't have to put a cat on a leash.
@1wldngl (3991)
Our friend JJ puts his cat on a leash. Mine would never allow it. Oliver is an escape artist, Sasha is to skitzy and Buster is already an indoor/outdoor cat.
You are right my friend. There are so many mischievous acts that cats do and they get away from it. Dogs are defeated on these kind of acts.
@1wldngl (3991)
Poor poor doggies!
A local vets office here has the phrase "Dogs come when your called, cats take a message and get back to you later." There's more to the phrase but that pretty much sums it up. Cats do rule the roost, and in cases with a cat and dog family, the cats also rule over the dogs.
@1wldngl (3991)
Hahahahaha My Buster likes to go over by the dog yard, lay down and groom himself while driving the dogs crazy because he is out and they aren't.
i respectfully disagree.
@irishidid (8523)
Yep, pretty much true! LOL
we actually kept the cat to the same rules!
@1wldngl (3991)
Good for you! Gueen of your castle. My fiancee is an Aquarius. They are suspected of loving their pets more than most people, his family excluded of course.
@1wldngl it just annoyed me, cats being allowed to act like donkeys! Was like nope, they get where they arent supposed to, they get into trouble, swatted for scratching where they dont belong, ok with providing something TO scratch on, to me that's like providing chew toys for a dog.
@1wldngl I am fine with play bites, but that takes some work, so that they know what is ok, and what is not. Puppy is still working on that, lol