colors

colors is a very common thing in my life. it always means something for me. when I"m feeling down i wear something black, my favorite color is green since i love nature. when i did something wrong i gave a white rose to mean I'm really sorry for that person. what about you, what do colors mean to you?
@1wldngl (3991)
Colors are extremely important to empaths. I have found that I like a LOT of colors but I have to be careful about what I surround myself with. For example what I paint on the walls of my home. Green is my "peace" color. It's my favorite and it is soothing and brings me a sense of peace and contentment. I have shades of green in my home. Blue is next and I can use blues almost the same way I use greens. I enjoy yellows and oranges, but they are only for accent colors and I can get too much of orange quite quickly. I do very little black in wardrobe or surroundings. I do love brown, however and it is another peaceful color for me.
thanks for sharing, that's very interesting to learn. bright colors is okay for me but i usually have black and white's on my wardrobe. but i do love green a lot. you are right that it is a peaceful color.
I have certain colors I prefer to wear, that make me feel good. I like a colorful life and many different colors in my day.
thats great. color make my life exciting.
I prefer black and white. It symbolizes simplicity of my life.