We Are Humans…

Some people think that everything is fine with us. We are still afraid of something and still continue to be strong. There are abrupt moments that we feel so helpless. We also get tired with so many circumstances. Being humans are tiring sometimes, you always get hurt and no one can understand. The only option is to have little faith in God. I've been doing this ever since I lost my closest friends. I am strong with the grace of God. Humans need to be hurt and learn to stand up with full confidence. I think that is a part of life.
@alchemistrx (2569)
There are times that you have been hurt, depressed, fallen down and had given up whats left for you.But all of these are trials you have to learn to cope,stand up and fight for it so you may truly learn to have faith to the one who made you. To learn to trust in His plan for you all the way.
@alchemistrx I always have a little faith in times of failure. I cannot dwell in such misery since many people look up to me.
@Shavkat So you are the breadwinner of the family that they look up to.Little faith is fine than having none.You really have to be strong for them because they depend on you.