Okay My Bank Is Now 12.0559 In Spite of four days lost.

Garden Grove, California
i know, I know,I will hear ad nausea-um stop posting about earnings okay you just go right on bye.We are free to write what we wish as long as we do not break the rules. I am elated for the reason that the blasted carpet laying took me out of my room for four days and too some ornery thief stole 100 dollars of my SSI money from me so now making whatever I can will help me to pay my cable bill but it will be a few days late. Some on there will object fine you cou d instead just go on by as you elite do any ways.My friends usually are not that snooty as they know I have had s ome problems.But I am in here mylotting and not asking for anything but all of us enjoying our mylot. getting warmer here but not too hot as there s a pleasant breeze and a scent of ornamental blooming fruit trees in the air.
@dodo19 (28068)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Congrats. That must be nice to see. I'm currently a little over 8 dollars. Although I won't make payout this month, it's still nice to see the amount and it's nice that ill most likely be able to reach it next month.
of course yo wll and you can add on to it that w ill be nice.
@dodo19 (28068)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Hatley that is certainly true. It'll be nice to see how much I can add on to it.
@dodo19 you still have time
I am so glad you have that much even though you missed those 4 days! I know you need the money very much.
es i really do as having that 100 dollars stolen really put me behing I only hope the person who took that actually needed it I would feel a tad bette if I ht ught the or she had a really logical reason lol lol ll
I'm at $15.8979 for the month
you always inspire me and when you d o likle that then Iknow i can get closer. I did make 20 last month JJ you will probably get another few dollars yet too as Im hoping to do.
@rosekiss (30153)
• Eugene, Oregon
Congratulations. I am over the mimum too, but not as much as you, but I am just glad that I made it as I wasm't sure I would. Now, I can keep going, and see how much I will have by the end of the month. With the new site, it makes it easier to earn I think, as it runs better, looks nicer, and loads much faster, and I can post from my iPhone, and Ipad when I want to. The site is a very nice change.
yes its got something for everyone her now and its so much faster to l oad.
@rosekiss (30153)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Hatley Yea, we don't have to wait for minuts for it to load, and I like the looks of it too. I have noticed that my eanings are moving up faster since the new site too. Not sure why, but I am not complaining at all, as I am loving it.
Welcome back again! Great to hear of your healthy bank account, we aren't too far from the end of the month.
yea Im making payoff so glad too asx I d o need that
@vandana7 (57466)
I am a little over 4 dollars now...:) Congratulations...I hope you can make that cable bill...how is your son, any job?
vanyd i think come mid march I can pay it off if they will hold off for a f ew da ys. otherwise I mayhave to ask myson for some help
That picture you have there is just gorgeous!
glad that you liked it I do have so m\uch fun making graphics love it.
gogogogo, maybe 15!
@Lucky15 (33700)
Indeed. We are all enjoying here :)
I would be so angry if money was stolen from me. I hope this stops. Hope you are able to make your cable bill. Your bank is doing well.