'Most Recent Activity' is BACK!!!

For old school 'Lotters, you'll remember having access to the latest responses/comments from any user, regardless if you follow them or not. Well, that option has just returned! Under 'Explore' you can now find a link to 'Most Recent Activity'. The people spoke, and myLot listened.
'Most Recent Activity' is BACK!!! JJ @JolietJake (2657) Just now http://www.mylot.com/explore/activity For old school 'Lotters, you'll remember having access to the latest responses/comments from any user, regardless if you follow them or not. Well, that o
This is all down to you - well done. Isn't it great that the admin listens?
Bugsy suggested to me in a PM that to get a 'vote' of what others thought might make for some interest, so I can't really claim any of it
@JolietJake Yes but the 'most recent activity' was your own suggestion.
@jaboUK Well, yeah...
I do like that feature, glad that our suggestions were heard and addressed so quickly.
Yep, Bugsy just posted a response in my 'opinion' discussion saying what the decisions were
I have been enjoying that feature today. Sure makes things more fun and easier too.
@sugartoes (43790)
• Greencastle, Indiana
yeah it's been here all week that I know of cause I've been using it most the time it's pretty cool too I love it I use it more that the other tabs
No, it was just put up, you couldn't have been using it previously
You might have been using 'recent discussions' there, but the activity was just added
@Scindhia (1943)
• Chennai, India
Yay! That option is new to me. I will check it out. Its great admin really listens to all of us.
@Mike197602 (13955)
That's good. I'd like sections returned and have said that to GAA and he's passed it on but whether or not that'll be reintroduced in some way is up to the owners. I know GAA listens and passes stuff on and that is good. I think some sectioning would benefit the site. No secret that I don't like those challenges but others do, I don't really like poetry (although sometimes what I've seen on here is good), I don't like fictional stuff and so on and so on. I think there would be some value in sections for certain topics. That's the biggest wish I've got for this site...if they don't agree I'd still stay here but have to say the adds they're putting on recently are seriously annoying me which they've never done before.
I am going there Well done.
I'm pretty new here but that is a nice feature to have!
I will be checking it out. Thanks
this one is good, good place to find stuff when the follows are slow.
It's handy for stalking people as well
@JolietJake certain people... I should know better than to drink while reading. Snorted my drink again...
@mammots (3271)
I just noticed it this morning. I'm trying to take note of the difference between the Most Recent Activity and The Most Recent Discussions.
Activity is responses/comments, Discussions is discussions
@mammots (3271)
@JolietJake Oh okay. Thanks.
@crossbones27 (22336)
• Redlands, California
I did not speak but I heard thanks to you. Or I might have spoken a long time ago and can't remember. lol
The discussion was only a little over 24 hours old, but....short term memory loss? You can always claim that. (Where's the smilie tokin' on one when ya need him?)
@Lucky15 (33669)
Yep. And i thank you :)
Don't thank me, thank Admin for listening to us
@1wldngl (3991)
I'm going to go check it out! Woot!
@Daljinder (22181)
Hey that's awesome... lol I only got to know this feature when I came to this discussion.. Off on my way to explore this one now...
@sishy7 (27592)
That was fast! First thing I checked when I logged in was if anything new was added to the 'Explore' tab and there was nothing. Then I came across this discussion and I thought: "what are you talking about???" So I double checked and sure enough I shouldn't be doubting that you knew what you were talking about!
Cool ! It's nice to be heard!! Can we get coughee and donuts when we first come here every day? Just sayin'. (myLot, are ya listening?)
• Lenox, Georgia
That is awesome! They listen so much to us here and that is what makes this site special-along with many other things of course. =)
That is great. Glad they are so easy get changes done so quickly.
thank you for the information there.