I Love Bath Time!

Yes I obviously love my own personal bath time as well, but I personally look forward to bath time with my daughter every night! I put her in her little tub and blare the kiddy songs and just sing to her. It is so awesome to see how much she loves water and it is truly my favourite bonding time. What is/was your favourite bonding time with your little one?
@ShyBear88 (17052)
I love bath time but I love the most for me it is dinner time. Getting them all to sit down and eat dinner and hear what they have to say about the day or what they want to do. I think my husband secretly likes story time because he tells the kids stories every night.
I wish I could say that too. I bathe because we have to (lol)
Have to bathe ? Who says . . .
@enlightenedpsych2 It's good for one's health and good for everyone around (lol)
My little one is 21 years old and anytime we are together is good for me. I have not seen here in days.
I see my mom almost every second day but then again she lives just up the hill from me.
@CVanBoerdonk My mom lives a few blocks from me as well.
bath time was pretty high up there. Both my girls loved playing in the tub
I am getting excited to start taking her to the pool and then in the summer I will take her in the lake.
@CVanBoerdonk My girls loved all of that too
I don't have a human 'little one' that I bond with and since cats are NOT that fond of water, he only sits on the toilet seat watching as mommy bathes . . .
I thought mine was the only one!
@Blondie2222 (21229)
I don't have any kids so no bonding times for me. Enjoy every minute as they sure do grow up fast.
@amnabas (9966)
• Karachi, Pakistan
My little one is six and she sleeps with me with hugging my tummy.
@MGjhaud (20749)
i used to love bath time myself. especially after cleaning the whole house. but i had an accident and broke my leg. bath time now is like a chore to me haha. its just so difficult moving around. anyway, i dont have a kid yet but i do have nephews and nieces. whenever theyre around, we eat, share stories and play music.