so much changed but still trying

@bunnybon7 (37157)
Holiday, Florida
some time ago, I had said I would get on a plane but my doctor dragged her feet so long with the right info and all I could not do that. Now Coco and I have to have my son drive me and of course I had to give him the money I am getting back from the airline. even tho he was going anyway toward that way. and he says I am mean? anyway, we leave 3 am this morning. I can't tell you what stress and hell I have been through. will when I can get back online and also answer all my posts and talk with my friends here. hugs, Bon
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
You poor thing, you really have been through a lot. I hope you arrive safely and enjoy your new home.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
I am having to live with daughter again but looks like it will work out. you are so sweet with your concern. thanks dear
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@bunnybon7 I have been worried about you as I know your health isn't great right now. We just moved from Arkansas to Kentucky yesterday and it was awful for us.
Take care and rest up after that drive!
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
am so trying to get back on my feet here. thank God it's over. posted about it just now
You don't have a lot of good luck do you? Sounds like an time you poor dear. Hope you get settled somewhere soon.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
that is an understatement my friend. only time I ever had luck was when John was alive 8 yrs. with him. sometimes I imagine some witch or genie or something put a spell on me before or right after birth oh well again I am hoping this is a good move from here on
hugs right back hope the negative situation works itself out . . . see you soon
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
well it has sort of. I am here now and he went on to Ohio.lol
@bunnybon7 its funny your guy went to Ohio and you live in Arizona while way back in June of 2015 a friend of mine left Ohio and went to Arizona, interesting coincidence. Anyway have a good tomorrow
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
@enlightenedpsych2 he is my son and had promised I would never have to worry about things if I moved in his house and helped with mortgage, etc. then went back on the promise and rush moved me when I was out of money pretty much
i must say i'm much confused 'bout yer relationship with yer son. i'd offered to pay fer gas'n such myself. ick't leavin' that early'n the morn. hopefully once ya get settled'n the new place thingies'll calm down. safe travels!
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
I know. people that have not followed the whole story don't know how crappy he has done me. I am now in Florida with daughter that at least does things for me even when she is owing me money I know she will never pay back. lol
@bunnybon7 bless yer heart, i'm glad yer some place warm 'n hopefully'll get settled in real soon 'n make ya some friends. big hugs!
I am sorry that you have to renounce to go by plane due to the poor assistance of your Doctor. I am glad that your son can drive you. Have a safe trip.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
it was pretty rough because I had to ride with coco in my lap and son and I did not get along well. 4 days on the road. glad I am here now
@bunnybon7 I am glad you finally arrived safely at your destination.
I hope everything will be smooth again for you . Good luck on your trip.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
me to. I have not had much luck with anything lately
@drannhh (15240)
Hugs back, Bon, and hoping your trip is safe and harmonious.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
was not much harmony, son and I was mad at each other most the whole time. but I made it
@Blondie2222 (22364)
Sorry for all your bad luck. I hope once you get into your new places and get life back on track something good will happen for you. Safe travels.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
I am here now and only hoping for the best. thanks
Sending you a hug and wishing you a fast and safe trip.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
hugs to you also. thanks. I made it and am finally back online. lol
@mom210 (6779)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am so sorry to hear you are going through so much. Hang int here
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
finally here and back online now. yay!
@PatZAnthony (12863)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hope the trip brings some stress relief!
i hope your okay now, what an experience you just had.
Have a safe trip and, feel better soon.
I'm so sorry you have been going through so much. I can't believe the doctor had you waiting like that - not cool. Glad you found another solution to get to where you're going. Hope you have a safe drive and that all goes well on your trip!!
I am glad you will be able to go either way. I hate when the doctor drags their feet, it's not fair!