Game of Thrones

I can't wait to watch Game of Thrones Season 6. I wonder what will happen to Aria and her journey to becoming a man with many faces. And what about Sansa. Is Jon Snow really dead. I really can't wait to watch it and how will they adapt the story to television. What about you guys, what is your favorite TV show?
@1wldngl (3991)
Honestly, it's been so long I will have to re-watch at least the last few episodes. I have heard it's taking so long because the author is writing the next book, is that true? I am trying to remember, didn't Jon Snow die horribly? It's not likely that he would survive since the times are pretty medieval.
yeah i heard that too. well i hope the author finish writing soon. yes your right, Jon Snow was betrayed and killed by his own Night watch brothers. I am expecting he'll turn to be a white walker soon.
@1wldngl there is actually rumors going around that Jon Snow will return to life,i just dont know exactly how they will do that..im excited.
@1wldngl (3991)
@abrielle28 Hhm.....I hope they don't make it so far fetched that it's ridiculous.
Well mum loves to watch this, has read all of the books, and is awaiting the sixth season, I enjoy Hallmark channel series and am awaiting my most favorite Once Upon A Time ! Thanks for sharing and nice to meet you @abrielle28
thank you. nice to meet you too. thanks for responding
@mk6195 (65)
• Bilaspur, India
Yes I am also excited to know about Jon Snow.. He is one of my favorite characters. There is a strong possibility he will become a white walker.
that is also what i think about. damn i think john snow would be a hot white walker.
@MGjhaud (20737)
this ones my favorite but too bad my data signal is so bad when i moved to my parents house. i guess i'll just have to catch whenever i get the chance.