The DIVERGENT SERIES - allegiant

@hema7213 (3523)
The divergent movies are always amazing in my experience.....In the first movie, All the people in the society are divided into 5 groups....but there is one more group which is also revealed.....In the second movie, main focus is on the actress as she is the best divergent and can be able to open the box ....and due to her message is revealed.........now the third part showing how they will cross the wall and what they are going to find beyond the wall....I have seen the trailer and I am excited to watch the movie ......how you find this movie to be worthy to watch??
• Calgary, Alberta
Seeing Rose from Titanic playing a villlain is awesome. I never expected Kate Winslet will be able to play a villain role.
@hema7213 (3523)
yes, she played the vilian character so nicely and with grace
• Calgary, Alberta
@hema7213 She and the lead actress can play mother and daughter or sisters because they look like each other. Too bad they play enemies here.
It should be good, I read the books.
@hema7213 (3523)
I don't know about it ...movie is actually made on a book series...thanks for telling dear
I started the book, but did not finish because I am not usually interested in that genre. I do see that a good movie could be based on that book though.
@alchemistrx (2577)
Well, i'm excited for the last part of the series because the divergents are the solution of their problem and id like to know how its goes on the last part.
@RaineyR (215)
I love these films! I'm so excited to watch the next one! Also Theo James is pretty easy to look at :)