Torn shoulder muscle

Pensacola, Florida
My left shoulder has hurt for a couple years, just about daily. About a week ago I had it looked at and discovered it was actually a torn muscle. Well this morning when I woke up it was killing me. I really hope I haven't further torn or messed it up, and I just slept on it funny. But everytime I move it. It hurts bad.
@amnabas (10552)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes muscle pain is horrible I have neck muscles problem which is indeed very painful.
@LeaPea2417 (23325)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Oh my, I hope you don't have to go to the doctors for this.
@mammots (3271)
Late last year i also suffered from painful left shoulder but the pain radiated to my whole left arm. I searched the internet for cures. I learned about tai chi for arthritis. In order to heal my painful shoulder ... i had to learn how to do tai chi. It was not easy but now i have regained the use of my left shoulder and left arm. Thanks to tai chi.
they should be able to correct this?
It is really painful of having partial tear of muscles. You can try to check this Proper Body Mechanics. It would be great if you could modify your activities in a daily basis.