My Dreams Can Make a Comedy Series! It's True!

Dream can be an interesting topic to share in our everyday chat. I have dreams almost everyday. Sometimes those are scary and stressful like failing in exams and interviews or being scolded by teachers, but sometimes the dreams make me burst into laughter after I wake up; I make others laugh when I share those dreams. Basically I am a jovial person, a fun-lover. Dear God has installed some special devices of imagination in my brain! I can stretch my imagination to an unimaginable height and can exaggerate things to any extent! Possibly, it can be a reason behind my weird dreams! Just after my marriage, my husband discovered that I was talking in sleep. At first he thought that I was having some problem or feeling uncomfortable, though he got accustomed to it later. One night, I was chasing a ghost in my dream. My husband saw me murmuring. He came near me and asked, ‘Dear, are you ok?’ Now, I saw that I have caught the ghost finally! Actually I caught the poor man beside me, and was about to give him a punch in the face! I said ‘Now I have caught you, evil spirit!’ I was quite enthusiastic about beating a ghost, but thankfully, I woke up before punching on my Husband’s nose! Oh My God! Another day, I was seeing some dream. My husband came near when I was talking quite aloud. Then the dream changed its path. I saw him scaring me with a lizard in his hand, as I am awfully scared of reptiles! I started saying ‘ No no, no lizard please!’ Later we laughed at it a lot! Another day I saw one of my friends telling me that she would go shopping and buy me something; later she said she did not have money. I was so angry! And it was absolutely hilarious when I saw my uncle-in-law and his father (who had passed away long ago and whom I have never met, only heard stories about him) had come to teach me Indian Classical music, while none from their family have ever been in the field of music! I think some of you must have experienced the same thing and will share in this thread! I will be waiting for more stories!
@shshiju (10567)
• Cochin, India
O Lol that is funny. Just try to see some boxing or wrestling dreams. And also please tell your hubby to wear helmet.
Hahaha, nice to see that u enjoyed it!
Most of the time I don't remember my dreams. Once I did for about two months it was me being buried alive.
It's horrible!
@arundhatiwriter yes that is the jist of it..