Watching your bank

By C
@ShyBear88 (17427)
It's almost Friday ans I'm on here watching my bank on the side of Mylot sleepy increase as the day goes on. I'm getting excited to see if I break over 17'cents in one day. I'm atn13 cents right now so I must be talk about something good on here or what. I just love watching to see my work at hand. I love chatting with you all about all kind of things and I want to see us all make our goals or try at our hardest. Imwouldmloce to next month to be able to get my $10 I didn't make it Jan or Feb but maybe March I will. March might bring me some luck. Good luck my Mylot friends and keep up your hard work.
@inertia4 (27674)
I don't check my bank like that really. And besides, on the new version of the site, the amount in our bank is always up in the upper right hand side of the screen.
@inertia4 (27674)
@ShyBear88 I know. But I like to interact with everyone here. I do check it from time to time. Not all the time.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
@inertia4 I interact pretty well with everyone that post on my post or when I comment on others. Being active is very important.
@inertia4 (27674)
@ShyBear88 it is important. Here on MyLot it is. And any other site like this. It is just fun to be able to talk to different people.
keep moving your fingers and your on your way to more than ten bucks. I am over $20 right now. Pushing every bit as hard as I can.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
That's great your at $20. You are right keep moving those figures of ours and you will get there.
@ShyBear88 That is all I do and it helps.
wow, that is great! Back in the day when I was on here alot I made some decent money...but I have other monemaking ventures now. I am mostly on mylot for fun, and to talk to people.
@cherriefic (4692)
• Baguio, Philippines
Just keep on interacting so that you can make more everyday.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
I try to interact every day if I can. I have three kids and only one is gone for half the day for four days a week. I keep at it.
• Baguio, Philippines
@ShyBear88 Sometimes the kids can really take most of our times. Just relax whenever you can.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
@cherriefic I do relax when I can. As soon as my husband comes down the stairs here I'm taking one of the kids up stairs and going to take a nap. The weekend is all about the kids and trying to sleep in.
@Blondie2222 (21812)
I'm not going to make 10 dollars this month either as I'm just under 7 dollars right now but there is always next month. I have noticed my bank going up quite a bit due to being active and interacting alot. It helps when you don't have plans and can spend most of the day on here.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
Yep, didn't make it for this month. But maybe next money for me. I'm sure you'll make it next month. I'm just shy of $4 as off today. Kids keep me busy, but yes if you have a good amount of free time you can easily make $10'in here or more in one month. I don't think I could do what some people do ans make a dollar a day in here.
@Bella128 (2480)
I'm almost to $8 right now. I guess I won't make it this month, but maybe next month.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
Not less you can make enough between today, tomorrow, and Sunday.Good luck you are so close to making it.
well I hope you make it! hmm so far today, I have earned about 23 cents I think. Some people have the goal of earning 1.50 per day on here...that is a lot of money, luckily a laptop doesn't use a lot of electric. when I used to be on MyLot all the time, one month I made 35 dollars. THat was fun!
@ShyBear88 (17427)
I make about 10 cents or less a day. I would have a lot of free time if I can make a dollar or more a day. My goal is to just reach the $10 over time. Small goals inbetween to make more the 10 cents a day would be great like 50 cents a day would be awesome for me.
It is fun watching the bank get a little bit bigger as the day goes by. It is motivating even when just a few cents are made.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
Yep! Gets me all giddy to know that I've done something to get it to go up even if it wasn't much. It means I'm just a little bit closer to that $10.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It is nice to see it grow. I haven't been able to reach payout since I've been back. But it's fine by me. Either way, I'll most likely make it in March. It'll be nice to finally reach it.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
I gave the made a layout since coming back either. But hey it's okay it's not a races I'll get there when I get there. It makes me happy to see that the bank of mine is growing.
Could you please fix your mistakes here.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
What mistake? Does everything need to be prefect or something?