the off-kilter matrix

The Matrix has been acting a bit crazy today. It all began when I left the house and walked along the High Street. The silence of the early morning sees an occasional car on a usual day. When The Matrix is all of a kerfuffle the occasional cars become an invasion of cars. Vroom-vroom! they squeal. There were people around, walking their dogs and chatting, as though they do the same every weekday morning. I've never seen them before. Later, on my walk from bus to work, there were too many cyclists in my way, forcing me to jump out of their speedy paths. A door appeared on a corridor at work this afternoon. It's a corridor I walk down every single day, multiple times. Behind the door is a room I didn't know existed. I should have gone to Hogwart's. My walk from bus to home was shared with the conversations of Polish or Lithuanian folk, surely another glitch of The Matrix. The little supermarket was devoid of products. No bread. No pink mice. Not even a single white mouse. So, either I live in a world controlled by The Matrix or I'm simply losing my mind. Days like today really mess with my head. *grin*
@Morleyhunt (19750)
You must have walked through my portal.
If the portal leads to Canada, that sounds good!
@Morleyhunt (19750)
@Poppylicious the portal could lead anywhere.
@pgntwo (21648)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
A "matrix" implies a degree of order...
Which is precisely why it felt that it was full of glitches yesterday.
@pgntwo (21648)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@Poppylicious The film Fix It Felix, an animated movie, personified the glitch, quite clever how the story unfolded...
@Marcyaz (35671)
Geez sounds like you needed to stay in bed today and not have gone out at all. I guess this day would mess with your head.
Unfortunately more of my days are becoming like this. I think I am just going a bit doolally. *sigh*
This is weird, I thing that there is a glitch in the Matrix that needs to be fixed immediately.