Oh, dear...

@xstitcher (12493)
Petaluma, California
I was all ready to show you the project I had finished. When I looked at the photo I took, I realized that I had left an "E" out of the word "Pampered"! Ugh... So, I'll put the new project aside, rip out those stitches, and fix this one before Mom does her thing to it (cutting the edges of the fabric and gluing it into the hoop and all. Bleh. Oh, well, glad I caught it before it was completely finished and put it in the shop. ;p
@MGjhaud (20672)
hate it when that happens. i used to crossstich a lot too but i got busy. the last one was last year. it was a small fish, it was for my then 2-year old nephew who just learned the word fish.
@xstitcher (12493)
• Petaluma, California
Aw...sounds cute. :) I left off cross stitching for quite some time, too, but am picking it up again.
@MGjhaud (20672)
@xstitcher good for you. keep it up.
I am envious of anyone that can do counted cross stitch. Personally, I do not have the patience for it. Fortunately for you it is not a mistake that would take a lot of time to fix.
@xstitcher (12493)
• Petaluma, California
Yes, it certainly is fortunate, @ElusiveButterfly ! Glad that I caught it when I did !
do you use a pattern to make that kind of item. It's cute.
@xstitcher (12493)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @sharon6345 . Sometimes I use a ready-made pattern, Sometimes I make up my own pattern, and sometimes, as with this one, I start out with a ready-made pattern and wind up doing it the way I want it instead of how the pattern actually is. ;)
@xstitcher What are those used for? they are really pretty. I have never seen anything like that on sale any where.
@xstitcher (12493)
• Petaluma, California
Well, @sharon6345 , this particular thing is put in a hoop (the one that's on it, now) when it's completely done and it's for hanging on the wall. I make things like this and bookmarks these days.
Yep, it is good that you caught the boo boo before it was finished. It looks so cute!!
yesindeed its good you found the omission nowand can add the e lol good lu ck.